TMV or genetics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TMV or genetics?

Hey all, First time grower here, was just looking for some help. have a White Widow fem at 20 days old from seed. I've noticed some slight marbling since it put up its first true leaves It seams to fade a little as the leaves mature. I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me if its normal "genetics" or TMV as I'm starting to freak out a little. Setup is 60 cm 20 in under 300w mars hydro LED 18/6. Soil seed raising mix Ph 6.7 average temp 26 Celsius 78.8 Fahrenheit. Any ideas or am i just a paranoid newbie?
    Last edited by ChrissyJ; 05-24-2018, 08:37 PM.

I saw this earlier and figured someone would answer. What type soil?

Comment

Oh and unless your leaves all turn brown, curl up, and fall off never a reason to freak out. ALMOST everything is fixable. To steal a line from Jurassic Park "life will find a way."

Comment

Thanks for the reply Redwasp. I live in Australia so a lot of the soil mixes recommended aren't readily available here, soil is Scotts Osmocote seed raising and cutting mix + trace elements. contains osmocote 3 month controlled feeding NPK Coir and sphagnum peat. also says it contains Gypsum and Phosphorus + wetting agent.
        Apart from the marbling it's looking really healthy 3.5in 9cm with 4 sets of leaves not including the cotyledons. have just started feeding with Advanced Nutrients grow and micro. after just one day it seams to be less noticeable. Thinking maybe it was lacking a key nutrient or something. Just first time growing paranoia i guess lol. Any way thanks again much appreciated

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Morning ChrissyJ. I think you figured it out, she just needed a little food.
          You are gonna do just fine. Keep an eye on her, though, just to be sure.
          Good Luck and Welcome to GWE.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X