adding pk in a DWC bubbler system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adding pk in a DWC bubbler system

can anyone advise me on this, when would i add pk when growing a short flowering stage plant ( 50 days flowering),, in a DWC bubbler system????

Short answer: when it starts to flower, probably about four weeks from seed or so if it's an auto. Maybe two weeks after switching to 12/12 if it's a photoperiod.

As you probably know, you shift the fertilizer balance more towards P and K in the flowering stage. Are you using an established fertilizer, like a 2- or 3-bottle solution? If so, why not just go with the recommended weekly regimen?

If you're using a more typical garden fertilizer, then I guess you'd just gradually shift from the high-N version to the flowering version.

If you are of a scientific bent, you can work out the exact NPK levels of existing cannabis fertilizer regimens from the numbers on the bottle and the dilutions and ratios.

It would be easier to type this if I had not been bitten by the white widow an hour ago. 8-]
    Last edited by DoctorJohnson; 05-24-2018, 01:15 AM.

Comment

• Campesino
      Campesino commented
      Editing a comment
      It must have bit you pretty hard!
      This is far from your typical response to nutrient questions!
      Enjoy the ride

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah typing under something like the Widow can be hard.

This is my nute schedule. You'll see at the bottom that I have a time line for 7 week strains. It's for Coco, but the time line is the same. I phase koolbloom in during the second week of 12/12.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Campesinos Nutes 42118.png.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	141.2 KB
ID:	207114
    Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X