Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uncledoug's 2nd Grow, Northern Lights Autoflower.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D.A.A.S.69

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      rizcuny, nice man, she ain't gonna be doing nothing but getting bigger and fatter, nice.
      Has she got any smell much to her ?
      All my NLights, didn't even smell much, until the last 3weeks, they smelled just like pineapple.

• rizcuny
      rizcuny commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 They smell a lot to be honest I had to fit a carbon filter last week now it doesn’t stink up the room just the tent

Week 12, the girls are really growing the buds the last couple weeks. I measured how tall they are 26" and 22" from the coco, thought they would be much taller at 12 weeks but as long as the buds keep going I'll be happy.
    Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
    Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
    36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
    4 bulb T5's for Veg.
    2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
    IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
    3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

• rizcuny
      rizcuny commented
      Editing a comment
      They look very healthy tho. Slow and steady wins the race

• uncledoug
      uncledoug commented
      Editing a comment
      rizcuny Healthy yes, so far haven't had any problems, Nirvana says they're bred to be short so maybe they're normal, don't know for sure.

• rizcuny
      rizcuny commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah mine are no taller than 3ft from the soil and that’s only a few of the colas

Week 13 - Buds are growing every day, I have used Brer Rabbit Molasses for 1 watering the last two weeks, seems to help them grow but since this is the 1st time growing NL I have nothing to compare. I figure another 3 weeks or so. I have trouble seeing the tricomes with my loupe so I'll keep looking until I see amber tricomes, they should be easier to see.
    I'm going to visit my daughter and son in law in Texas at the end of the month for 8 days and have to wait and see if I have time to harvest before I leave or give them a flush while I'm away, i'm leaning towards the 8 day flush because if I harvest before I go then I have to bottle and cure with no one to burp and watch humidity. It's gonna be close.
    Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
    36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
    4 bulb T5's for Veg.
    3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

• rizcuny
      rizcuny commented
      Editing a comment
      They look dope, fatter than mine I believe, I’m on day 70 now beginning of week 11, hoping to harvest in 2 weeks

• uncledoug
      uncledoug commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks man, I;m on day 91 and the buds have just started to get fatter in the last week or so. Hope you make your harvest time.

End of week 14, it;s looking like the smaller plant "plant on left" will be done 1st, at least 95% of the pistils are brown and curled. Plant on right is around 70%. Buds continue to fatten. I had to put a 3rd plant "my manifolded plant" in the tent due to it outgrowing my T5 set up, this plant has a good 5 weeks left until harvest so guess I will have to feed all 3 nutes while away on vacation.

Edit = Plans are changing, check my other post "Going on vacation at harvest time".
    Last edited by uncledoug; 08-13-2018, 06:41 AM.
    Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
    36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
    4 bulb T5's for Veg.
    3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

End of week 15.
      Almost time, most of the tricomes are cloudy and a few amber. Plan on flushing in a couple days or so, should I start flushing with ph water and molasses or should I flush 1st with water then after a day or two flush with water and molasses? Or does it really matter?
      Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
      36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
      4 bulb T5's for Veg.
      3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

Well here we are at the end of 16 weeks, getting more amber tricomes. Going to harvest Tuesday then off to Texas on Wednesday. I took a sample off one bud, been drying for a few days, going to try it tonight and will report back what I think of the high.
        Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
        36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
        4 bulb T5's for Veg.
        3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking nice uncledoug, nice job of waiting until ripe, people that harvest early, are doing a bad thing.

• uncledoug
          uncledoug commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you D.A.A.S.69. It was easier waiting this time since I have a good supply of Blue Mystic . When I return from Texas I'll start the next grow, I bought 3 SFV OG Kush and recieved 3 free Blue Headwreck with my order from Paul "New 420 Guy", that was a nice surprise. I'll do the Kush first. It is a daytime smoke that won't cause anxiety according to Paul. Will be my 1st Photo grow. I will use Mega Crop, just recieved my 21 lb bag yesterday. Wish me luck.

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          uncledoug, Good deal !!! Paul is a nice guy.
          I'm sure that you will do a great job with your seeds.

16 plus weeks and Harvest time . Chopped and hung the smaller plant 22" last night and the bigger one 26" this morning. They're in the closet with a fan for circulation and plenty of ventilation "no door on closet just a darkening window blind". The house stays at about 72 DegF and 60% humidity. They will be hanging un checked for the next 10 days. Hope it goes well, no mold or not too dry.
        Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
        36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
        4 bulb T5's for Veg.
        3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

• furrysparkle
          furrysparkle commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe aim for 65% because 10 days is a long time to dry I think they may overddry

• uncledoug
          uncledoug commented
          Editing a comment
          furrysparkle Wish I could control the humidity but I can't for now. I'm hoping for the best and preparing to throw a tantrum. LOL

Got home from Texas late last night, had a great time, well except for the police chase we got caught up in our 1st day there. Police shot the guy when he rammed one of the police cars, he's going to live. Anyway was hoping that the dry of both whole plants would go well but was worried about possible mold, No mold at all, jarred them this morning and they are at 63 to 65%. Now for cure. Total weight for both plants is 7.75oz.
        So I,m happy with the whole grow, it went well.
        Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
        36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
        4 bulb T5's for Veg.
        3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          uncledoug, Congratulations, GreatJob, ole bud. Looks like some killer too !!

Originally posted by uncledoug View Post
        Got home from Texas late last night, had a great time, well except for the police chase we got caught up in our 1st day there. Police shot the guy when he rammed one of the police cars, he's going to live. Anyway was hoping that the dry of both whole plants would go well but was worried about possible mold, No mold at all, jarred them this morning and they are at 63 to 65%. Now for cure. Total weight for both plants is 7.75oz.
        So I,m happy with the whole grow, it went well.
        @D.A.A.A69 & Campesino, Thank you guys for the nice words and your continued help. Soaking my last two Blue Mystic seeds for the next grow.
        Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
        36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
        4 bulb T5's for Veg.
        3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X