Agent's Euphoria and Critical Kush, Kind Soil, LED grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agent's Euphoria and Critical Kush, Kind Soil, LED grow

Been awhile everyone! Here's what I've been up to. Another couple of micro plants I vegged in a quicky (only 3 weeks from seed). Currently they are 11 weeks from seed and 8 weeks into flower. I wanted a daytime smoke 1:1 cbd:thc strain so I went with Euphoria. I also wanted a power house sleepy time strain so I ran a Critical Kush.

Strains: Critcal Kush from Barney's Farm and Euphoria from Royal Queen Seeds
    Medium: 5gal Root Maker ll pots with 5lbs of Kind Soil in each and topped off with Ocean Forest.
    Lighting: 2 Viparspectra PAR600 LEDs (570 true watt total)
    Nutes: Plain Ph'd water and Molasses
    Area: 36"x20"x63" Tent with 4" inline exhaust fan and 4" inline intake fan.
    Methods: Topped at the 4th, nodes 1 and 2 removed, and LST
    Germination: Dropped right in soil

From the start the Kush did not enjoy the soil and it shows in her final size but it's still going to be some great smoke. The Euphoria at this point has a very strong orange/gas smell and I can't wait to smell the final cured product. Frosty as all get out. I've been uploading to the Gram for quick convenience so I just took snap shots from there.
    Current grow:
    Strains: White Walker Kush Fem from DNA Genetics and Blue Afghan X Sour Diesel Fem from Stranger Seeds​​​

Medium: Kind Soil topped with Ocean Forest in 3.9gal autopots with a 12gal reservoir

Light: Horticulture Lighting Group HLG600H

Nutes: Plain PHd water

Area: 20in D x 36in W x 60in H Tent, 4" inline exhaust, 4" inline intake, and 6" circulation fan.

Methods: topping, LST, defoliation.

Germination: Dropped right in the soil

More pictures through the grow.
    Current grow:
    Strains: White Walker Kush Fem from DNA Genetics and Blue Afghan X Sour Diesel Fem from Stranger Seeds​​​

Medium: Kind Soil topped with Ocean Forest in 3.9gal autopots with a 12gal reservoir

Area: 20in D x 36in W x 60in H Tent, 4" inline exhaust, 4" inline intake, and 6" circulation fan.

Comment

Last ones I have for now
      Current grow:

Comment

Beautiful training and plants!!

Comment

Her version of a pretty smile . This is the Euphoria coming up on week 9 of flower.
        Current grow:

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Agentbuckwold3, Brother ,those are beautiful buds, great pictures.
          How you like that KindSoil? You know you can send Phil some pictures, and he will send you some free KindSoil, don't you ?I've done it several times, he likes pictures.
          But you have done a great job with your plants.
          I'm growing a Euphoria too, but mines an auto.

• Agentbuckwold3
          Agentbuckwold3 commented
          Editing a comment
          D.A.A.S.69 thanks! I'm never changing soils, this stuff is the beez kneez. I'm actually waiting on my free bag to come in any day from pictures I submitted of this grow. Phil is a really cool guy and he's always happy to provide information. This Euphoria is really something special isn't it? Mine smells like Hi-C Orange with a touch of gasoline.

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Agentbuckwold3, Yes indeed, that KindSoil is the ticket.
          Phil is an awesome guy, he knows his stuff too, and he is proud of his product, and I would be too.
          Where people mess up, is when they try to help the KindSoil, by adding other stuff, that's a big no no, it don't need no help, all it needs is good water.lol
          My Euphoria is a couple of weeks from harvest, but your smell description is right on the money.
          You can't make it as cheap as you can buy it, plus he gets it to your house in a day or two.
          Maybe three. And he likes those pictures, and I sure like that free KindSoil. lol
          Have a nice evening ABW3.

Fantastic job, Bucky!!! I just harvested an RQS Euforia, but she was soooo much smaller than yours. She looks amazing!!!
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

All said and done 14 weeks from seed, 3 week veg, 11 week flower, quick first round trim on both girls left me with 82g wet for the Critical Kush, and 112g wet on the Euphoria. Both smell amazing but I'm favoring the orange scent from the Euphoria. Both girls are in the tent drying now .
          Current grow:

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Them's some PHAT BUDS, Bucky!!!!!

This is how the wife and I celebrated the harvest. Amazing experience. Anyone that has had the pleasure knows how hard it is to put into words. The visual was very pleasant not too extreme. A lot of emotional baggage lifted. Our lights in our bedroom pulse slowly so that was a very relaxing. Just a wonderful connection shared between the love of my life and I. SOOOO much laughter. If you haven't taken a journey like this you're really missing out on a life altering experience.
          Current grow:

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Sooooooo awesome, Bucky: you remind me of Tony Soprano at the end of season 6 when he eats a shroom in Las Vegas.

• Agentbuckwold3
            Agentbuckwold3 commented
            Editing a comment
            I need to finish the Sopranos I am nearing the end of season five. I think I was around 7-8y/o when that show came out so it wasn't on my watchlist lol.

All dried and have been curing for about a week. Not a huge haul but I didn't expect one with such a short veg time. The Critical Kush looks nice but that Euphoria is some beautiful, frosty, next level smoke. It smells incredible. The Kush is a knock you out heavy hitter. The Euphoria comes on very light, clear, and relaxing but if you keep hitting on it you'll sink into the couch.
          Current grow:

Comment

That's some awesome looking nugget. Some of the best on the interweb! Congratulations and great job. Seriously, some incredible looking nugget.

Comment

Hello abw3, man, those are some beautiful nugs, I bet it is some dynamic smoke, too, great job and congratulations .
              Cfls for a week or two
              315lec for everything else
              Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
              36x36x63 inch tent.
              6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
              Smart pots
              Molasses
              Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X