Inside or Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inside or Out?

Can you do both? Like take your plant outside when it's in the daylight period of flowering and then back inside when it's supposed to be dark? Just worried about what the temp change will do. So far she loves it!

Just keep an eye out for bugs, nosey neighbors, or cats or anything else that might eat it or rub against it and break it ๐Ÿ˜‰. And make sure it's completely dark when it's supposed to be, you will be good. Looks great btw.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

Chefbjy 40rounds The lady is lookin good! That's what I do. I started my 12/12 today on two of them. I set my lights to go off between 2pm - 2am for heat control and I set them outside between 5amish - 2pm. What Chef said, watch for the bugs. I just gave them their last shot of Neem today before I tucked them in. Good luck!!

3rd grow
      CFL's for seedlings
      Outdoor DIY Grow Box 4' X 3' X 8'
      ViparSpectra PAR 600 LED
      Coco Loco & Kindsoil
      Foliar Essence
      Molasses
      2 - 5 gal Smart pots/5 gal plastic pot
      AK-47 (F) - GYO
      Fallen Angel (F) - Devils Harvest
      Papaya (F) - 1st Summer outdoor grow - Nirvana

Comment

• 40rounds
        40rounds commented
        Editing a comment
        Is it too late to change my schedule? I feel like I am missing out on precious sunlight starting at 12n. How many AK's have you grown? I got seeds from MSNL but they did not sprout. Can I crack them?

I use the weed wagon to move them in and out,itโ€™s a wagon made out of wire mesh with numatic tires holds 4 3gal. S.P.s and u can water on wagon with complete drainage. When outdoors sometimes, I just follow the๐ŸŒžaround my yard and bring in at night for safe keeping ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Comment

What do you all suggest to keep critters away? And I have the perfect spot. It's in plan site yet, you can't see it or smell it! And perfect light too.

Comment

LMAO at Potted weed wagon..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Did that with my autos, stuck em in the back of my wife's SUV at night we started calling it The "bud buggy". I would worry more about critters at night than in the day, oh and don't forget to find a spot that the meter reader, UPS and Amazon delivery people won't see them...

Comment

U can spread sand on top of soil to prevent insects from laying eggs in soil. And neam oil spray to prevent anything from eating leaves I never spray on buds,that should take care of most of the insects out there,donโ€™t forget to spray the underside of leaves.๐Ÿ˜Ž

Comment

Thanks guys!! Very helpful :-)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X