Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the question all beginners wanna learn and find out what are the secrets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the question all beginners wanna learn and find out what are the secrets!

what is a good bottled nutrient that i can get to make sure my veggies get what they need although im trying to go no till organic idk how to give everything they need yet also im new to this so im learn as i go im wondering would foxfarm trio or someyhing like the 3 bottle series from flora or gh and so on i dont wanna waste money on anything that i wont need or is not great i want the best buds possible of course but just starting out and buying everything like soil compost worm castings silica cal mag kelp blood meal bone meal fish amino molossases and all the rest of those brown boxed organic stuff i cant afford it all at once i figure if i get what i need as i go my next grow will be much more suceful cause i will have the exp and all the nutes and ferts and whatever else i needed.. thanks in advance im sure this is the question all new grows wanna know what do i get first to start what is needed and what is a plus kinda thing!

I would read Nebula's tutorials on how to start - best answer your gonna get. Until you tell us how you are going to start - like - what medium are you using? Best advice right now - buy good quality seeds - with strong genetics that will produce what you want - either high THC or CBD - spend big bucks on the seeds - you'll thank yourself later on.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Yo, Freddy: Not to be the grammar police or anything, but that text block is really hard to read. Maybe next time do us all a favor and add some capital letters and punctuation? Just sayin...

Comment

Besides good seeds,if growing in soil I would recommend fox farm ocean forest soil mixed with peat and perlite for good drainage and happy plants. May I add,always ph your water before feeding and don’t overwater. ph 6.5 is good for pot. My .02$

Comment

i actually do have some really good strains and growing from seed in fox farm ocean forest i didnt mix it any but ive been feeding compost teas and seed sprout teas i want to go towards the no till road but im just starting out so maybe over this grow ill be able actually execute a real no till grow and this first grow will be my learning curve.. they are in solo cups still and will be transplanting soon im thinking adding humus and perlite peat/coco and some mykos and azos.. other than that will i be fine? or do i need all the kelp blood meal crab meal and so on and if i do which should i get first like what will i need for veg and what will i need for flower and which 3 part nutrient should i get thanks so much guys! im sorry my grammer sucks im trying to grow pot not become an English professor!

Comment

and im growing outside but right now im bringing them in every evening to get enough light for 18/6

Comment

i would like a basics list of what i need to get through veg and what i will need to get through flower. i wanna go towards no till growing, but no till usually takes longer than the first grow to get going and start breaking down and releasing the nutrients to your plants and i dont even have the amendments and all the stuff that goes in a no till grow yet, but id like to start adding them to my collection. also until then since i need something for my plants now... what is a good 3 part nutrient like fox farm for flora series that i should be using to get the missing goods to my plants til my soil is actually alive and well releasing what my plant will need. im trying to grow outside for now..

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Evening Freddyola, if I was you and wanting to grow,, I would buy me some SuperSoil, like KindSoil, for my first grow. It's already got everything in it, all you have to do is add water.
                You can also build your own soil, but it takes a couple of months, for it to get ready, but you will not need any nutrients, maybe just some molasses or worm compost tea.
                I will tell you that it really smells and tastes great, plants grown in Supersoil.
                Good Luck, and Welcome to GWE.
                Ps, that way you can save your money, you will not need to buy any nutrients.

yes i think i will go that route til i can get my own super soil going, ima check if i have kindsoil near me.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X