Plant emergency ? Grow new roots with 200X Aloe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plant emergency ? Grow new roots with 200X Aloe

The long story is my potted plant just over two months old still in veg but fully mature was being moved and it rolled over and broke all the branches at the manifold.

All the branches snapped at the base of the plant somewhere clean some had to be trimmed back.

I wasn’t prepared for this emergency I don’t have a cloning station or any clonex or Aloe gel.

all I have is 200 X aloe powder and FUL power, plus sprout tonic, citrus tonic, neem tonic, Rithra tonic from Mountain Organics MOFO

All I could think to do was fill a bucket with 2 gallons of water add the aloe powder a full teaspoon to a gallon of water +50 mL of the bio ag full power Just for good measure I put in a teaspoon of sprout tonic and citrus tonic to maybe stimulate growth. Over the past three days to plants are still green but no root growth. I’m looking for suggestions.

I don’t have funds to go out and buy anything else but if you have a formula using the 200 back to sprout roots then I was going to transfer the cutting straight to soil.
    I don’t have funds to go out and buy anything else but if you have a formula using the 200 back to sprout roots then I was going to transfer the cutting straight to soil.

What do you think?
    My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
    The universities do not teach all things

I’ve taken clone with pure water and also dipping clones into aloe. To me it was the same. Wasn’t faster or anything. I read online aloe helps fight bad bacteria. Wait two weeks and then transplant into soil

Comment

Ive been doing clones with just peat plugs an water.. cloned like that for over a year then got an aloe plant.. now I use a little aloe but still same results!

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Yessss I forgot to say that. I also use he plant. I make a hole with a toothpick and dip them clones before putting in water (:

Your original will grow back even better than before 9 times out of 10. Hope you kept it. Kinda sorta monster cropping which I always do with my good genetics. After flowering i cut them down to nothing and put them back in veg mode. They turn into monsters. Can send a pic of one tomorrow with before and afters.

Comment

• Trichomefarmer88
        Trichomefarmer88 commented
        Editing a comment
        I tried monster cropping before, took almost two months after I chopped her down to start growing Again? How do you do it?

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        There’s no way around those two months

• Redwasp
        Redwasp commented
        Editing a comment
        The plant in the pic is only 13 weeks old after being cut down.

Not sure. Water them and put them under great lights.

Comment

Oh go full bore on nutrients first few waters. Give me a second will post a pic of a monster cropped one vs seed.

Comment

Comment

• Redwasp
            Redwasp commented
            Editing a comment
            Front left in the first pic is monster cropped. Other 3 are from seed. She was cut down when they were 3 weeks old. The one on the back right hates nutrients. Same as the other 2 who love them. Zoom in on the 2nd pic and look at the trichomes. She still has a long way to go but is gonna be qooey.

Depends on the plant how big they get. This is the same age as those. Different strain

Comment

6 week old megacropped

Comment

• Redwasp
              Redwasp commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry bad pic but light just turned off

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X