Some unusual growth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some unusual growth

For some quick background, these are my first auto flowers. They are in a 4x4x80 tent under 600w hps. These plants were started together in the same DWC reservoir and later separated. That first separation was the first stress they experienced and resulted from having to cut the roots to get them apart. One plant stretched and the other stayed shorter. Also, since they are my first autos, I really didn’t have a great deal of info regarding nutrient levels. So what I did was 1/2 strength of my proven GH Flora Trio levels. The plants did ok but could have been better. Now, I’m in my week of flushing before the harvest and these buds just look odd to me. Take a look and let me know what you think.

I don't understand the question: exactly what looks odd to you?
    If one were more traumatized by the root separation than the other, it would be stunted in growth a little...
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• DoctorJohnson
      DoctorJohnson commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, what looks odd to you? Looks like pot to me.
      Last edited by DoctorJohnson; 05-18-2018, 02:12 PM.

Nothing unusual there. The only odd thing would be the number - 1 - cola.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

What are we looking at?

Is this just a ploy to get us to stare carefully at your beautiful buds?

Comment

Maybe not ready for the flush yet but look fine.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X