No announcement yet.

My new start off...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The wires are a marker for me to know where the seed is for watering till they pop..
    I never have stretch issues with seedlings...I hammer the light on them from germination...they have plenty of light close enough they don't stretch...like my new blackberry auto I just posted on yesterday...

Comment

Cool green, I am going to plant my auto directly into 2 gal buckets. marking seed is a great idea for watering purposesl

Weed Pharma, thanks for info on those grow bags. I like them!

Comment

• Weed Pharma
        Weed Pharma commented
        Editing a comment
        The next time I plant seeds- I will take a few photo's of my process.

Will have pics of new sprouts tomorrow...I did some digging and they are doing great!!.....sweet!!

Comment

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Comment

Little bit of top removal....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20161129-165340.png
Views:	94
Size:	3.49 MB
ID:	21155
          Attached Files

Comment

• Tika
            Tika commented
            Editing a comment
            Did you sit up all night waiting for the shot? Seeds are like 0-2 year olds. They do the most powerful work during that time..not totally acknowledged. And as adults as with plants we can never regain that power . One of the reasons I love seed and 0-6 yr olds.
            Anyway I digress. As I have to wait! I am reconsidering my past (ridigd) process and am intrigued by the light. I usually germ in semi darkness. You have provided many things to consider for change.

Haha! Hello little one! You're in for one hell of a ride in Greenie's garden.

Here's mine... don't tell mom...

1 week from planting tomorrow. I planted 2 bubbas but the first one was taking too long so I chucked her. She had a 1/4" taproot upon dissection. Too slow...

1 more to "weed" out. Then I'll have my final 4.

Comment

• Green75
            Green75 commented
            Editing a comment
            It's amazing to me how a little ass tap root can push that seed shell up and out ...they are so frail but yet so strong

• Royal Nugs
            Royal Nugs commented
            Editing a comment
            The seed is millions of years of evolution bundled up in a hermetically sealed package. Truly astonishing.

• Tika
            Tika commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh God a death in the family and one more to go! I love how you figure it out so soon! This next "jaunt" is going to be so interesting. You masters really make my day! So much to rethink/ reconsider.
            BTW currently..mine are bigger ( just HAD to say that).
            Much admiration to you ...both!

started a new thread ......had a dead seed....

Comment

The seed is millions of years of evolution bundled up in a hermetically sealed package. Truly astonishing.
          how do I copy the author?
          anyway Royal...I'm going to dwell on that...til i expire....goes for all plants...
          Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
          Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
          GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
          photoperiod feminized seeds
          http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
          http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
          http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• Royal Nugs
            Royal Nugs commented
            Editing a comment
            To appreciate what you take for granted is an exercise in wisdom and humility.

I have a knack for conglomerating things I read and hear into cohesive thought sometimes... at least it makes sense to me... haha! I'm half off my rocker most times... fine line I suppose.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X