My first Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first Grow

Hi guys my first grow and its indoors. I went with bubbleponics that i ofc read on good old GWE. Im also using a HLG-600H quantum board LED. Nutrients is General Hydroponics Flora trio. I got the bagseeds from some cheap stuff i usually get for 100 bucks a ounce. I think it comes from mexico or maybe california because im in arizona. I germinated 24 seeds at the start of march but only 12 sprouted which i didn't mind because that is my limit. I germinated them in the rapid rooters and pretty much let them go on their own. The first few weeks of their life i was using cheap led light bulbs while waiting on my light which took longer to arrive than i thought. I tried to FIM but i think i missed lol and ended up topping a few weeks later after i noticed still growing straight up. I tried some lst training but didn't have as much time as i wanted. I bent 2 plants over and fimed the rest. The first bent over plant ended up being male and the other i broke in half by accident a few weeks later. It survived and pretty much got topped. Ended up with 2 males and 9 females. Oh btw i forgot to mention i lost a plant when i put in my quantum board being stupid. Right now im around 3 weeks into flower and its been about 5 weeks since i flipped to 12/12. I had some minor ph problems last few weeks and some of the leaves got pretty bad. Wish i would have kept better track of my progress but i wasn't planning on doing something like this.
    Last edited by Cloud; 05-15-2018, 05:27 PM.
    640 watt hlg quantum board
    320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
    300 watt mars hydro sp3000
    150 watt hlg quantum board
    100 watt spider farmer led x2
    organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
    Water only i don't check ph
    6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

I also took 3 clones after i figured out which ones were male. I shoved them in some coco with perlite and im also building a flowering light with cobs from chilled. The pic in the post is a week or so old. Will post some pics from today later.

Comment

• Cloud
      Cloud commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes im very happy with results so far and really its all thanks to GWE and the forums

Great job. Welcome to the extended family.

Comment

• Cloud
      Cloud commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you and its nice to be here

Pics from 15 min ago

Comment

• Campesino
      Campesino commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks great! Keep up the good work

Nice pics - plants look terrific - nice color. My only criticism would be is that I hoped you liked that cheap cannabis for a hundred bucks an ounce, cuz you just reproduced it many times over.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Inuart88
      Inuart88 commented
      Editing a comment
      1 1/4 element rice papers. Smoke so many u start waking up with roaches stuck to your ass when you wake up.

• Cloud
      Cloud commented
      Editing a comment
      lol i use zig zag 1 1/4 papers

• Inuart88
      Inuart88 commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s like we were meant to be. 🤩🤩

Lol guess i better adjust my thinking. 2 instead of 1. Nice

Comment

Found a pollen sac today and it looks like a bunch of the buds on that plant is growing seeds . Also found a small banana and plucked it.

Comment

Welp was forced to harvest the one with bananas. Kept showing up everywhere and didnt want it to seed my whole grow room with less than 3 weeks left. Other than that everything is looking good but buds not getting as fat as i would have thought they would. My ph problems last few weeks is probably the cause. Im gonna baby them the next few weeks and hope things turn out good.

Comment

• Chefbjy
          Chefbjy commented
          Editing a comment
          Sucks I just had to do the same thing because of a banana factory. Plants were clones from hermies so I knew it would just start working on seeds. Usually when buds stop fattening they are working on seeds. But Nebula has an article about that too that you can read up on. Hope the rest goes well.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X