Switching to blooming update 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Switching to blooming update 2

pictures of white widow flower day 28 (my first update was day 22 not 26, my bag) , I am having a issue with low ph level from run-off. i'm feeding at 6.9-7ph ,but i'm getting 5.9-6 from my runoff. Should i raise my ph level on next feeding?

No sir....water and feed with ph of 6...Always and forever.

Comment

Keep feeding at 6.8 until run off reaches 6.2 or higher. Then keep watering at 6.5. Soil tends to acidify after the plant has consumed the oxygen in water.

That mat may work for you green. Everyone's environment is different. Soil. water. Temp. Humidity. Nutrients. And while yourse may be alkaline. you know ph should be higher than 6.2 and lower than 6.8

Comment

The cannabis plant prefers a pH environment of 5.5 to 6.5. This isn't an opinion of mine. It's fact.

6 is in middle and allows fluctuation both ways before getting to bad.....so 9fingerleafs....it will work for everyone. Not to be a smart ass....lol

Comment

You are talking about hidroponics. He said runoff. That's the water that comes out the bottom when you water a SOIL plant. For soil is 6 - 7 and for hidroponics its 5.5 - 6.5

Comment

Here's growewwdeasy's own chart

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1757.PNG
Views:	36
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	20535

Comment

• fella1415
              fella1415 commented
              Editing a comment
              so do you recommend raising ph level on next watering, which will be Tuesday

• 9fingerleafs
              9fingerleafs commented
              Editing a comment
              You where doin it right. Watering at 6.8 will keep rising the soil PH little by little. Big changes can cause troubles. If you see your run of rising above 6.3 then go with 6.5 from then and on. You won't have a problem.

Ph is stable in hard water. Meaning that tap water with high contents of mineral requires more PH down than rain water or RO water to get to the same PH. My tap water is 7.3 and hard. Once I add nutrients it get around 6.8. I just get it to 6.6 and water with it. Run off is always 6.2. I found what works best with my water and my soil. You have to find the right PH for yourse.

You stick with that and I will stick with mine....deal..deal

I now what run off is...lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X