Guess the Yield and Harvest Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess the Yield and Harvest Time

As you may have read in other posts of mine, I planted four Mephisto Genetics Ripleys OG on Jan 1 and switched from 18/6 lights to 12/12 on Mar 26 after no signs of flowering. I've done some lst and defoliating and now am at 7 weeks since switching lights. Trichomes are mostly cloudy with very little amber so I'll give them a bit yet. Buds seem smaller than other stows but may be tighter. Growing in 3 gallon fabric pots in nectar of the gods #4 soil with botanicare bloom nutes and bloombastic at 1ml/g every feeding. I've rimmed a lot of fan leaves and cleared out the lower parts of the plants...thoughts on yield and timing? Should I cut off more fan leaves of let them go at this point.

We’d need good info on your lights and square footage to even hazard a guess.
    Are you looking at Trichomes on buds or sugar leaves? Be sure you’re looking at the buds themselves!

Comment

Was looking at leaves..bud checking buds now. I'm in a 4x4 with 4 Mars Hydro 300''s (132 actual each).

Comment

Hmmm not doing any complex math here just rough comparisons. Based on lights, I’d say:
        475-525g is probably the technical maximum
        anything above 350g would be quite respectable

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          i agree with campesino, 1 gram per watt is what an HPS under perfect conditions produces, so anywhere above 0.75 would be a very good yield

Thanks. Should I keep trimming leaves or just let them be at this point?

Comment

• Smokesteve
          Smokesteve commented
          Editing a comment
          Stop trimming leaves you could cause Hermie action if you stress the plant.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X