Getting brown patches on upper leaves of my plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting brown patches on upper leaves of my plant

Starting to get brown patches only on top leaves of the plant. Just trying to find out if its a nutrient deficiency or nute burn. Thanks.

Ph? Ec/ppm? Medium? Nutes? Calmag? Need more info.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

Sorry. Soil is FFOF and using general organics flowering nutes. Been using calmag also, but only a light amount (tsp per gallon of water) i dont have a way to test soil ph but the water i put in is always around 6.

Comment

• Chefbjy
        Chefbjy commented
        Editing a comment
        You can check soil ph by the run off that comes out. If you don't have an ec/ppm pen it's a good investment. It will help you avoid nute burn and let you know if it's a lock out. Have you checked for pests? With that amount of calmag you shouldn't be getting a deficiency but it could very well be locked out from too high ec.

to me it looks like classic cal mag hunger, like chefbjy said it better to know all you can about the soil to know exaclty what the problem is, could be a deficiency caused by another problem and the solution its not always just feed more (:

Comment

Just chiming in to concur with Chefbjy and 9fingerleafs .
        looks like a little tip burn as well so EC likely too high. Certainly looks like Ca deficiency (brown spots).
        Certainly monitor EC, best $15 you can invest in your grow. Without that info I’d prob rec flushing to correct conditions causing current issue.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X