Terpenes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terpenes

Lately I’ve been interested in making my own THC vape cartridge. I have seen videos on YouTube on how to doit. My question is do any of you guys know where to buy terpene drops that are 100 percent from marijuana plants not synthetic or with additives like glycol or pg ? The video has a link to the ones he uses but I’m not sure about them. They are called The Potion terpenes anybody familiar with these or know of a trusted source?

Man, you are asking a lot there. Do you realize that? Someone would have to grow + extract + purify + assay = expen$ive.
    Even just getting terpenes from any source--including synthetic--in small quantities that you know are suitable for human consumption is going to be difficult and expensive.
    Personally, I'd avoid the whole thing. Me, I don't want to be huffing unknown chemicals that I got off Amazon.

Remember that the notion that terpenes modulate/control the high isn't proven science, just a hypothesis (and prolly BS IMHO).

I'd suggest just growing some good flowers and doing your own extractions. That costs a lot less and is of known quality (and safety).
    Last edited by DoctorJohnson; 05-13-2018, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Agreed I do my own tincture and RSO and I love it and you can make it as strong as you want

Comment

• Cali
        Cali commented
        Editing a comment
        That tincture you make or the rso can those be baked like in a cartridge? I’m just interested in making concentrate that I can vape on the go..

• Inuart88
        Inuart88 commented
        Editing a comment
        You wanna make actual concentrat do BHO then use a vacuum chamber and pull out all left over butane after you bake it. And then you have to add can’t rember the name and it liquidify it so it works in a cartridge. I know this isn’t specific I have never done this but have read a lot about it. This is just. Quickly description

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X