Tiny spots on leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiny spots on leaves

We are into week 1 of 12/12. I am growing an auto, mango and stativa Can anyone identity the reason for these tiny spots on all plants ?
    Attached Files

I am really sorry to tell you that looks like Spider Mites!

Spider mites are a common cannabis pest that can be very difficult to get rid of. Learn how to spot and treat at the first signs of these nasty pests.

Comment

Yeah, sorry WildCat - Campesino knows - and tells it like it is - Spider Mites - address the problem now cuz they won't go away until you do something about it. Best of luck growing.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Oh and autos do not need 12/12 unless they dont start flowering.

Comment

• WildCat
          WildCat commented
          Editing a comment
          I know, I just stuck her in the tent with the fems

Ya, sorry, it does look like spider mites. Hit them hard and fast, because you don't want to spray during flowering. I have heard somebody on here, talk about great success spraying with alcohol.
        Definitely read the tutorial that Campesino posted the link to.
        Organic Soil,
        with molasses,
        In a Greenhouse with,
        Redneck engineering.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          WildCat, mites, look on the underside of your leaves, for more sign of them.
          You will be seeing webs before long, if you dont get rid of them soon,
          Read Nebulas articles, on what to do.
          Good Luck getting rid of them.

Lady bugs work great for spider mites my hydro store sells them put lights on 18 + 6 or leave them on 24 good luck

Comment

Thanks for the diag. I used my Carson viewer and found the little buggers. I showered everyone in the tub, trimmed fan leaves to reduce the population and sprayed with the alcohol water solution, cleaned out the tent, flushed the plants and put them back to bed. I will monitor and use chems if needed. Thanks!

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
            GreenhouseEffect commented
            Editing a comment
            Good, knock em on there heals, and then knock them out!!
            Hitting them every couple days with something else, is also good, that way you get each new hatch as they come out, and keeps from making them pesticide resistant, though not sure if they can develop resistance to alcohol or not. Several options in Nebulas Spider might attack plan. Once the plants start flowering, you can't even spray organic pesticides, so switch to the ladies to eat the buggers, at least by then. Keep in mind that the Lady bugs can be killed by much of what you spray. You can find out how long you need to wait after spraying on the internet, sorry, but don't remember where. Don't think the alcohol will hurt them though, might make them a little drunk maybe. ( unless rubbing alcohol)

I just released some lady bugs into my greenhouse this morning, to help with some aphids. A couple things that help to keep them from trying to fly away home are:
            Put them in the fridge for 12-24 hrs, the cold helps settle them down. Spray them with a sticky, sugary solution like molasses and water, it helps stick there wings in place till they hopefully decide that they are now in a good home. Sprinkle some water where you plan to release them, that way they can get a drink after there transport/ captivity.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X