No announcement yet.

Outdoors strain for this years....any tips or reviews on strain would be awsome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoors strain for this years....any tips or reviews on strain would be awsome

Pa×mk ultraxfast ,northern soul ,northern light ,big nug fast ,mama mia ,pink kush ,sweet critical ,super critical ,blueberry ,white shark and lilly

All these strain will be in my 2018 outdoor grow....I will be planting arround 20th of may to 20th of june expecting about 1000 plants outdoors this year!!!!these pics of babys where took feburary to march.....plants are way bigger now

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good Luck with that many plants, this year.
      That's alot of plants, to take care of.
      HappyGrowing mate.

I know the Great white shark very well and the smoke is very nice a strong body high but still cerebral. It tends to get very bushy at least for indoors a couple of good thinnings helps with evening bud maturity.

Comment

• KevinQC
      KevinQC commented
      Editing a comment
      I tried white shark indoors for the first time when my dealer showed me a 1oz bud.... I paid 160 for it and just loved it . I posted a few pics of what my mother plant looks like (seedling from greenhouse)

I use a supersoil home made mix, it helps a lot....I do the mix and composting at the spots ,saves me a lot of work and i dont need to check them so often....but i still do i will make a grow jornal of my 2018 outdoor grow just dint have time yet to get all my pics strait

Comment

Smokesteve Your right about bushy and i also only tried white shark indoors and was awsome I wish outdoors will be as good

Comment

Can't wait for the updates!! Good luck, bro!

Comment

Comment

Dude looks great

Comment

Comment

My mothers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X