Vegans bloom together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vegans bloom together

I use LEDs any advantage in using both veg and bloom during veg stage?

You will undoubtedly get a variety of opinions about that, some of them strong ones. Mine is that the bloom and veg switches are a bit of a canard, and that as you seem to suspect, it's better to flame on and give the plant as much as light as you can. I think that's especially true if you if you are using a smaller, cheaper light, one for example with LEDs rated for 300 watts but that only actually consumes 150 and drops to even less with some of the LEDs turned off in one of the "modes." Cannabis loves light! Give it all you can. There, my .02.

Comment

Howdy Ptmarkg, I'm not using LEDs, but CFLs and I run full time a 50/50 mix of 2700° K and 5000° K bulbs. The 2700° K bulbs are considered, by some, to be fro the veg stage and the 5000° K for the bloom stage (or is it the other way around? lol). Anyway, I run them both during the entire grow and have had no real problems with them. The more light, the better. ( well, until One toasts them! LOL)
      Good luck with Your growing.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

I always run both. But I also use multiple 450watt leds in 2x4 tents. Most only use 1. But yields more than double by just adding that 2nd light. Was gonna try 3 but decided to give MH/HPS a go.

Comment

Oh i did leave out that i start with 1 led for the first half of the veg until i start seeing areas not getting enough light. I then go to both through the end. But yes i use both switches as every bit of light adds up overtime.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X