Edibles and body weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edibles and body weight

Made brownies and me and a friend tried them, both had an equal portion. I was super high but he felt nothing. Since he is probably 25 pound heavier and has a bigger build would that account for it? Both of us are daily smokers and neither have tried edibles for years. Any thoughts?

Yes body weight and metabolism. Usually skinny people digest and absorbs faster than thicker people

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      Me and my wife are both around 100 pounds and she gets a 3 hour high and I get a one hour intense high from the same amount of brownie

A big factor for me is how much food is in my stomach. I ate four canna caps on a completely empty stomach and was wasted in an hour. The same dose right after eating a burger, fries, and a chocolate shake took 5 hours to really hit and was much lower key--kind of a slow onset, long-tailed experience.

Comment

My buddy tried again today, he had to end up eating two brownies but it hit him this time, but still not as intense as my experience.
      a bit of funny detail about my original post. My buddy tried them before I did and had already told me they did nothing. So i get home from work...hungry and decided I could still just eat them as regular brownies. So I eat one, got cleaned up and laid down for a nap. Awoke about 1.5 hours later got up and I immediately realized I didn't feel right, gradually I started to realize that I felt high, but that didn't make sense ( I still was convinced the brownies werent any good) I told my wife " either I'm high or I'm losing my mind 😁, soon the cotton mouth set in then I know for sure the brownie had zapped me. But I gotta admit that feeling a high come on and not knowing what is happening was scary 🤤

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah now imagine those people in the stories everyone has heard about the unsuspected maid that eats one or the people that where gifted ones without knowing they’re pot brownies. That’s why they cal 911 thinking they will die ):

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Joker, I definitely had to change my approach when I started using tincture.

The high comes on more like a hallucinogenic trip--slowly rising, peaking for a couple of hours, and subsiding into relaxation for an extended period of time.

Since it's so much more intense, I realized I had to make sure the circumstances were right, so I don't go out of the house when I'm that high... My personal choice, cuz for me it induces a trance-like, super-introspective high for the two peak hours. Then I'm totally relaxed for hours afterwards.

I believe that the edible high lasts even longer and can be more intense. So plan the circumstances.

lost 50 pounds getting diabetes under control , went from 2 bowls to 2 hits tolerance. Same with my home made cookies a piece of one will now do. Careful the difference between ahhhh nice and WTF can be small.

Comment

I noticed that when I don't eat, i feel like the edible doesn't work. As soon as I eat, it will start to kick in 30 min after I eat a meal. I make sure to eat 30 mins- 1 hour before or right after the edible.
        Last edited by NV099; 05-11-2018, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Do you guys just eat brownies or also other stuff with marijuana?

Comment

Once decarbed it can be stirred into anything, say a chocolate shake,,, or simply eaten (I tried that, I'll add it to something)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X