Manifolding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manifolding

Just a quick question re~manifolds...after creating your 8 main colas, plant continues growing. I’m @ this point now~still vegging & curious, should I be concerned with colas that are stretching further than others and intervene by tieing them back in an effort to keep the canopy flat and give their counterparts a chance to catch up or should I just be letting them grow without any further manipulation?

Keep it flat using lst.

Comment

Keep doing LST. Once you swith to flower they will strech even more. Good luck!
    Current Grow
    Power Plant | 2x2x4 Tent | FFOF Soil | BP Cal-Mag | FF Trio Nutes | 300 LED | Temp R/H Gauge | Humidifier | Fans | 2 Gallon Smart Pot | 4' 190 CFM/Speed Controller | 4' Carbon | Passive Intake

Comment

I manifold all of my plants. To acheive an even canopy it is better to use supercropping than LST in my opinion. Plants respond well to supercropping and there is actually less risk of plant injury than with LST.
      Later on (during the stretch), supercropping will be the only possible way to acheive an even canopy.
      You don't have to be super-particular about it early on. Colas can grow a few inches taller than the rest before you bring them down. Check out my journals and you will see examples.
      Cheers

Comment

when in veg you can always top again the tallest branches (: but i agree with campesino suppercroping is the best way to control size and shape

Comment

Excellent thank u

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X