Blackberry Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackberry Auto

Well, today I harvested my little Charlie Brown Christmas tree!! My blackberry auto that sprouted on Jan 28th. She started out in shit dirt that you schooled me on getting it into something better. Then I was about to give up on it, when again you helped me by telling me to not give up on it. Then came the schooling on trics, and was finally told to buy a loupe... After 3 weeks of the wife going nutts asking if we are done yet..... We are done!!! Nice and milky colored trics... Weed kitty gave the final inspection, yes.. the cat did! Lol

Wet bud harvest of my VERY FIRST PLANT.....10.59 OZ!!! lots of little popcorn buds, my main cola weighs in at 3.23 Oz wet. They are sticky as gorilla tape, and smell awesome. Filled a soup bowl with trimmings.

Let the drying begin.... Thanks to everyone for all the help and advice. I have officially completed my first grow

Happy for your success Pyro1711

Comment

Yeah, that's great and reminds me a lot of my experience--if you just keep at it you (or your plant) can overcome a lot of hurdles. I'm glad weed kitty is happy.
      Read the section on curing yet? https://www.growweedeasy.com/drying-curing/

Comment

Good haul - well done - we've all weighed our first big buds, and know how that ends up. As much as you want to keep your big buds big, it might be to your advantage to cut them up a bit so they dry properly and then you try to protect yourself against mold.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Congradulations !
          Good advice by Doc and Canuck, to.
          It's tempting to keep those suckers whole, but it can make bud rot more likely, which would suck!
          Organic Soil,
          with molasses,
          In a Greenhouse with,
          Redneck engineering.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X