Need help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help!!!

New grower. Plants sick. Need help identifying problem please!!!! Soil grow mixture of foxfarm,organic soil,worm castings,perlite etc. Led lights. Been using Jacks 20
    20 20 and cal mag every other watering. PH 6.5 water. Need

Is it on the upper new leaves the lower old leaves or all of them ?
    DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

The reason why I ask is some nutes you plant can move around and others it can’t . Mobile and immobile nutes . If the bottom is bad but not the top it could be because you plant is pushing all of that nite to the top in order to keep the newest growth alive and keep growing if is at the bottom or all over this may not be the case and it will help figure out the problem
      DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

Manganese or Potassium could be the issue because of the spotting . Maybe phosphorus with the death of the leaf tips and dark spots . Or maybe something else all together . The more info the better .

Comment

I really wanna say phosphorus but I’m really a novice

Comment

Started middle of plant. All problems started around day 30. Sure appreciate the comments. Hope I can get problem identified. Must have looked at 1000 pics and still can’t figure it out.

Comment

• DankwingDuck
              DankwingDuck commented
              Editing a comment
              Mid plant to top . Or mid plant down

• DankwingDuck
              DankwingDuck commented
              Editing a comment
              If it’s top of the plant it’s possible it is a no mobile nute or your plant would have pull the mute from the bottom of the plant to support the top ( newest growth ) if you look up non mobile nutes this may help narrow the issue . I would start with the symptom checker tool first though

There is a symptom Diagnosis tool on this site have you tried it out . I tried to enter symptoms best I could from pics but there may be something notable that I’m not seeing . Either way I’m sure someone will give you a this is 100% the problem answer soon enough . They are really on top of it here . First thing ( which I’m sure you have done already ) is you need to check the ph . Oh problem well cause your plant to not take in the nutes correctly which could lead to a deficiency.

Comment

I think your plants are having a nutrient overload - all the stuff in your two different kinds of dirt and then adding more nutrients in the watering - flushing won't hurt I guess - if they are photos one could transplant into a different medium without having to start over.
              Or maybe they are overwatered? How about a pic of the whole plant?
              ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
              Mars Hydro
              Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Starting at middle heading up but none on new grow. I have however seen some brown spots on a couple new leaves at bottom. I am a novice but really don’t think it’s overwatering as I have read so much about that. Been averaging about every 4 to 5 days when really light and 2 different moisture meters say they are almost dry. Thanks guys for trying to help. I first thought calcium deficiency and started using cal- mag. Then I thought phosphorus deficiency’s and then nutrient burn.

Comment

Flush one and fed 2. Will see what happens.

Comment

I think you are going to have to flush. Too many indications of EC burn. Although it is odd.

I'd like to know your EC or PPM numbers: inflow, and run-off. If you don't track EC or PPM I strongly suggest that you start because doing so will allow you to avoid most things like this.

Comment

Thank you very much for the advice!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X