Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Shoud i plant these seeds ?

Hey guys hope u all doing great,
    i have collected few seeds which came in buds i bought from my dealer(from different buds ), is it worth growing them? Is there chance of getting females ?!
    cuz once i germinated 2 and they both turned out to be males

I wouldnt unless you just want practice or have an outdoor spot. You just never know what your gonna get

Comment

• bk_getrich
      bk_getrich commented
      Editing a comment
      Im sure they're indoors
      Now whats wrong with doing that

i agree... ive been growing south american brickweed seeds 15 at the time for 4 rounds now trying to find the best plants and phenos and ive come to the realization that you can grow way better tasting/looking/smelling weed than it came from, but never more potent... just something to think about

Comment

Not saying it wont work but just realize you dont know what your getting. If putting money into a setup i just think its best to start with the best seeds. If you have the room and don't mind not knowing then go for it.

Comment

If you already have some GREAT genetics going on in your grow room, and you have extra space, try it. You might get something special.

If your plant count is limited, then you should fill those spots with the best seeds or strong clones from plants that have already proven themselves.
        Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          proven themselves... i like how that sounds

• GreenhouseEffect
          GreenhouseEffect commented
          Editing a comment
          I think Dingus put it really well.
          The couple plants I'm harvesting now are from a hermied plant, but was a good one. All 6 seeds sprouted, one was sickly so I culled it, one went herm. Other 4 were good females ( unfortunately I had to get rid of one that had issues, don't think they were genetic). Harvesting some nice buds right now.

Bagseed 5.5 weeks into flower
        If the sun always shone
        How soon the tree would wither
        -- Confucius

Comment

• Camk
          Camk commented
          Editing a comment
          looks good!! my bag seed sativa turned out great!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X