Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Hello everyone!

So I am a first time grower about to take part on my maiden journey. Been prepping for weeks now and doing as much research as possible. I plan on keeping a running thread of my progress with pictures and all. I’m more than welcome to suggestions and help. I’m starting with two plants aurora idica feminized and mama Mia feminized that I got from Seedsman.

I also have a tumblr blog I set up that I’m posting pretty much everything I write in my grow journal. So yeah, I’m very happy to be a new memeber to learn and contribute to the community the best I can!
    2x4x6 Vivosun. 3gal Fabric Pot. Coco loco & Kind Soil
    Viparspectra 450W
    Aurora Indica (Nirvana) & Shaman (Dutch Passion)

Not totally sure if this is appropriate, but here’s my tumblr link that I plan to keep super up to date and super detailed if anyone wants to check on it to see all the details of progress!

Warning I put it in safe mode so you need an account and to be over 18 to view.
    Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. It's where your interests connect you with your people.
    Viparspectra 450W

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

welcome (:

Comment

Welcome Valerian, This forum is the best I've ever joined. I;m a new grower also and the help these fine folks gave is fantastic. I only have one suggestion for you today, when taking pictures, turn off your grow lights and if needed use a flash, it really helps to have natural looking photos when folks are trying to help with problems you are having, and we all have problems.
          Best of luck on your 1st grow.
          Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
          Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
          36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
          4 bulb T5's for Veg.
          2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
          IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
          3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

Welcome to a very good space😊
            Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
            Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
            GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
            photoperiod feminized seeds
            http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
            http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
            http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

Welcome to a great forum. Im a new grower doing my first journal as well. Good Luck! ✌
              Current Grow
              Power Plant | 2x2x4 Tent | FFOF Soil | BP Cal-Mag | FF Trio Nutes | 300 LED | Temp R/H Gauge | Humidifier | Fans | 2 Gallon Smart Pot | 4' 190 CFM/Speed Controller | 4' Carbon | Passive Intake

Comment

• Tika
                Tika commented
                Editing a comment
                And it is so cool you are here😊@straingrow

Tika Thank you ✌
              Current Grow
              Power Plant | 2x2x4 Tent | FFOF Soil | BP Cal-Mag | FF Trio Nutes | 300 LED | Temp R/H Gauge | Humidifier | Fans | 2 Gallon Smart Pot | 4' 190 CFM/Speed Controller | 4' Carbon | Passive Intake

Comment

Just realized the time this thread was originally posted lol. Thats good luck right there! 😂
                Current Grow

Comment

Has anyone worked with a ViparSpectra 450w LED Pro?
                  I’m honestly just curious about the idea of the vegetative and flowering light switches. I obviously know what they mean and the intended uses, but if my plant is not auto flowering and strictly flowers based on light schedule should I be using both lights on from the get go? Or is that a bad idea?
                  Viparspectra 450W

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                    D.A.A.S.69 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I got one of those 450vipars, and I don't use but the veg switch when young.
                    I use both switches ,when flowering.

Yes I’ve read the directions that might help u out too!
                  Welcome to the show Valerian lots of good stuff here at GWE, do your research,and when questions arise and thay will,holler out and some one is always around to help!
                  LOL

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X