Feels Good To Be Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE:

38 days into flowering 1 white widow, and 1 Liberty Haze. . White widow is doing just fine, have about 8 coloas on her, and budlets are fattening up .The Liberty Haze had a tip over last week, and hasa been trying to recover. Plus the Haze plant is going to take longer in the flowering stage than the white widow.. Photos are from today 6/17/18

Grow tent 4X4X7 - 2 6" fans blowing
    IPower 6" exhaust fan & carbon filter / speedster speed controller
    2, 3gal DWC Buckets
    strain: 1 White Widow - 1 Liberty Haze - Day 38 of 12/12
    nutrients - RX Bloom A-B @ very low dose 20ml per gal, 5ml each of hydroguard, (8ml PK 13/14 )
    Lights 1000 Watt full spec LED 20", Apollo 75 Watts full spec LED 16"
    humidity 40%
    temp 73
    PH 5.8

Comment

Nice grow keep it up

Comment

• allmyown
        allmyown commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Redwasp

If it is inconvenient to cycle off lights to take pictures, I just shoot through my grow glasses. Example below.

Comment

UPDATE:

44 Days into flowering, white widow doing great, colas fatten up real nice, for this point on its low on the nutrients, nice breeze flowing through her,Grow tent 4X4X7 - 2 6" fans blowing
        2, 3gal DWC Buckets
        strain: 1 White Widow - 1 Liberty Haze - Day 44 of 12/12
        nutrients - RX Bloom A-B @ very low dose 20ml per gal, 5ml each of hydroguard, (8ml PK 13/14 )
        humidity 40%
        temp 73
        PH 5.8 and keep her healthy. The other plant is a Liberty Haze, which is going to take much longer to flower.

Comment

UPDATE:

48 Days into flowering, 1 White Widow, and 1 Liberty Haze. i am loving the White Widow, and she been budding nice fat colas.....I have never grown Haze before, 48 days into flowering and i am just now seeing some white hairs. i Believe she got slowed down some when she tipped over, but she has continued to grow. Most resent photos

2, 3gal DWC Buckets
          strain: 1 White Widow - 1 Liberty Haze - Day 48 days of 12/12
          humidity 47%
          temp 77
          PH 5.8

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            They look fantastic, amo!!!

• allmyown
            allmyown commented
            Editing a comment
            appreciate Alltatup

UPDATE:

Right now I am so pissed , im beyond words. 3 days ago at 52 days into flowering I open my tent to find both plants tipped over, they both was so top heavy that the netpots was coming out of the buckets tipping the plants. Damage to the Liberty Haze plant was beyond repair, so I had to chop it up, and consider it a lost. The White Widow which had nice colas and maybe 3 weeks left till Harvest, still had some hope in her, so I braced her best I could at the base, she was back standing up, and I could only hope the roots was not to damaged. I took these photos yesterday at 54 days into flowering, and notice that since the tip over, my leaves started to turn yellow.
          Today is 55 days into flowering, open my tent this morning, and WTF, she has tipped over again! Id like to carry this plant another week or 2, but looks like i have no choice but to harvest her tonight, and I am really not happy about this at all!

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            tying up each cola with a yoyo its what i meant, just like this guy https://youtu.be/NzGK_XxrUPc
            but yea easier and cheaper to make a pvc frame some nails and string and you got urself a scrog (:

• allmyown
            allmyown commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for that info 9fingerleafs, gonna read up and make a decision for my next grow

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            you are welcome (: check out the tread holly fucking god i posted a little video timelapse and they use a net just for support no really a scrog

UPDATE:

As I said earlier, due to the bad tip over, I had to chop up the Liberty Haze plant, damage was to great for a recovery. But , the good news is all was not lost, I have been able to save the White Widow plant, Colas are nice and fat, and hairs are about 75% golden brown. Today makes 60 days into flowering, and I plan to Harvest later tonight. I will take a few photos before harvest, and after i harvest. I been flushing for the last 8 days, goona dry her good, and cure for 4 weeks before taking a sample. From the bud on her I figure a harvest between 3.5 ozs to 4.5oz......I also figured out what was tipping the plants. My top fan blowing on the top colas, so when i close the tent i started keeping the top fan off, and just the bottom fan running, no more tipping.

1, 3gal DWC Buckets
          strain: 1 White Widow - 1 - Day 60 days of 12/12
          nutrients - PH Water, 5ml of hydroguard,
          humidity 40%
          temp 73
          PH 5.8

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X