Questions about humidity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions about humidity

I know my humidity needs to be high while my plant is in its seedling stage . But at what point can I let that humidity come down. My grow tent likes to sit around 30% without intervention. And I can maintain it in the 40-50 range with a little effort. Is this sufficient. Is it ok to keep it domed at this point. I’m fairly new at this and this is my first time using dwc. And first time using hps. I would like to avoid any problems that may arise due to human error.
    DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Hello Dank, yes, 40-50 percent humidity is alright, you will be fine.
    Have fun.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Ty I was hoping you would answer as you were the one I spoke to originally
      DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X