Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cronk
    commented on 's reply
    so far I can say it's super easy. I have a little scale from amazon, measure out the amount I need and dump it in the res. it dissolves really fast. plants growing fast and look very healthy so far. I've read over on autoflower network that it doesn't flower well, at least some seem to have that beef. I have liquid and powder cool bloom just in case.

• Locrian99
    commented on 's reply
    I’ve got a bag of it, last I looked st the feeding schedule it hurt my head. I’ll have to look again might use outdoors.

• Cronk
    commented on 's reply
    Locrian99 Hard for me to say at this point as my grow is just a week old. I'm using the schedule at 1/2 strength and watering twice a day about 1/8 cup. so far so good. I'll get a sense after another week or so I guess. if anything the seedlings may look a touch pale so I will increase the strength today or tomorrow

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Hey 99, I used MegaCrop on one of my plants about a month or so ago, and it did fine, just as good as any of the rest .
    I also used the SweetCandy, that came with it. Really simple to use, if I need anynutrients on this grow that's what I'm gonna use. I don't think I'm gonna need any though.

• Locrian99
    commented on 's reply
    As Uncledoug said tent size, I’d also include container size and type IE 5 gallon fabric pots etc

• Locrian99
    commented on 's reply
    Not to highjack the thread but what do you think of the mega crop nutes cronk?

• Cronk
    replied
    dudes, thanks

Leave a comment:

• strainsgrow
    commented on 's reply
    Anytime!

• growsomebuds
    replied
    Thanks, uncledoug, and Chefbjy.

Leave a comment:

• uncledoug
    replied
    Originally posted by growsomebuds View Post
    Is this a decent signature?
    Maybe add your grow tent/room size. Looks like I'm not the only one who needed help with this.

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Or if you just comment on someone's post like this you don't see it.

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    It's there sometimes you don't see your own sig when posting but if you exit the page and go back it should be there.

• growsomebuds
    replied
    What!? It's not there. Maybe I need to start a new thread?

Leave a comment:

• growsomebuds
    replied
    Is this a decent signature?

Leave a comment:

• growsomebuds
    replied
    Thank you so much, strainsgrow!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X