Afghan Plant 100% Indica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afghan Plant 100% Indica

Landrace 100% Indica Afghan strain. Some of the girls are having a bit of a problem of standing strait. Is it because the weight of the sucker leaves or the stem is not strong enough or something else ??
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Usually when seedlings are falling over it's because they are stretching out to try to get more light. What are you using for light? If it's little, you probably need more. If it's big, it probably needs to be closer.

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Doc. I'm using a 430W HPS and a 1500W LED. The distance between the seedlings and the 430w is at 22 inches and as for the LED is at 24 inches.

its too much light for a little baby, theyre trying to get away from the light

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
      GreenhouseEffect commented
      Editing a comment
      I would agree, cause I learned the hard way not to long ago. I won't use my MH or HPS on seedlings anymore, just to risky. Been using my CFL's to get them started after that.

• DoctorJohnson
      DoctorJohnson commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, couple of LED light bulbs will do the job a lot cheaper at that age. The photo on the far right is looking heat-stressed.

Holy smokes she only needs one thats alot of light for such a little girl switch to the led if its more blue spectrum and keep it at 36 if it starts to stretch lower it 2 inches at a time

Comment

Ok thanks guys !!
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

Here is an update after raising the lights......
        Pics taken after 5 days
        Last edited by Farmbuck; 05-06-2018, 11:24 AM.
        Full auto grow

Comment

• Inuart88
          Inuart88 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice job I hope moving lights helps they look awesome!!! 😃

It still looks like the leaves are curling up on the tips . But they are def much bigger .
        DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

How old are they if you don’t mind . Just wondering.
          DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

Looking much better! I've done the same thing before. Plants were like, "Jimmy, you're cooking me bro!" Chalk it up to a teachable moment and move forward!

3rd grow
            CFL's for seedlings
            Outdoor DIY Grow Box 4' X 3' X 8'
            Galaxyhydro LED 300w Full Spectrum
            ViparSpectra LED 450w Full Spectrum
            Coco Loco & Kindsoil
            Foliar Essence
            5 gal Smart pot/5 gal plastic pot
            AK-47 feminized - GYO
            Fallen Angel feminized - Devils Harvest

"Changing my thinking, changes my life."

Comment

Hey guys thank you for your encouragement !!

Let me begin, the afghan girls are mostly 12 days old now, some are younger by 2-3 days. I'm from the old school so bare with me. This is my second grow with a combo (HPS, LED) Never used LED before but then in my old days we had only HPS and the other types (flo tubes etc.) They are now apart from the combo for at least 30 inches from the soil. Temp is at 25C and the humidity is at 45%, my medium is organic soil and I'm keeping it moist. No feeding for now since my soil has already have some nutrients. In 3 weeks I will begin to feed them with some organic nutrients but not before. I had a good result with my last grow with my hash plants so why fixing something when it's not broken.

Cheers !!,
              FarmBuck
              Full auto grow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X