Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

300 W LED light and 150 W HPS, Closet - 3' x 5'.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

300 W LED light and 150 W HPS, Closet - 3' x 5'.

This is my first grow,small two plant grow. I've read for the flowering stage of your plant you go to a 12 on 12 off cycle.I'm doing 18/6 for my veg stage. The 300 W LED I purchased says to go on a 20 on and 4 off cycle,has anyone used that cycle before when in the flowering stage? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Some people go 24/0 but 20/4 is fine. 18/6 is good too. I use 24/0 for seedlings or young sprouts then back down to 20/4 once they mature a bit. And when I put them under high powered lights I run 18/6. If you're growing autos you probably would be better off doing 20/4.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• marpolo
      marpolo commented
      Editing a comment
      cool, thanks for the input....

20/4 is a vegetative stage light time. Photo-period cannabis plants need 12 hours of complete darkness to be triggered to flowering.
    During Veg, you could to 20/4 instead of 18/6, but neither one of those will induce flowering, so 12/12 is close to mandatory for flowering

Comment

• marpolo
      marpolo commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks for the help...

This is cool, two years ago when I first started growing I bought a cheap 300watt led, was a Galaxy Chinese rip.. but a decent light.. then I added a 150w hps.. definitely will grow nice little plants.. should get 2 to 3 oz a plant if grown right.. atleast that's what I averaged a plant in 3 an half by 3 an half tent.. also, you can run lights 24/7 if you'd like.. 20/4, 18/6.. hell try them all an see what works best for your set up!

Comment

• marpolo
      marpolo commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks man! after getting them to look so good right now. didn't want to mess things up!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X