AMS seed bank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AMS seed bank

Just some education on an order I made on April 6th. As of yet I haven't received this order.I have dealt with this company many times before and always received my order within 10 days. The worst part is that I have emailed them 4 diferent times and before when I did they have replied within 2 days on any email.This time they haven't replied as of yet.My last email I expressed this to them and said that will be last 135.00 that they will get from me and hope they enjoy it.Just wanted to put this out.

That's a bummer, makes me wonder if customs didn't get your seeds. That doesn't explain why they don't respond to the email though. 135.00 is a lot to lose, hope it gets worked out for you. Maybe try calling them.
    Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
    Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
    36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
    4 bulb T5's for Veg.
    2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
    IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
    3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm with UncleDoug, sometimes it takes a month or longer, but being they haven't got in touch with you. I'd be on the damn phone everyday calling them..
      I sure hope you get them, that's alot of money to me, Good Luck

• Pyro1711
      Pyro1711 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with uncledoug and D.A.A.S.69 I think that's bs that they have not contacted you. Keep you fingers crossed your order arrives soon, could be the postal service... Hope it works out for you. Keep us informed

That is what pisses me off the most,the not getting back with me.Other than calling overseas who can you complain to,no one and they know it

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Smoke-a-Lot, you could always go to some of these MJ forums, there is a bunch of them too, and start complaining. I hate to say it , but same thing happened to me, and I did that ,because they wouldnt respond to my emails,and it didn't take but a couple of days before, they got in touch, with some more seeds, I didn't want to complain about them, but when they would not ever respond that piss-d me off to. Good Luck, I sure hope you at least get your money back.

Thanks I will do that,I just tried to call the phone number but the call never went thru.This is starting to sound mighty funny to me.Hope nobody else falls victim.135 bucks is a lot of money but starting to except the fact that it is gone. You know the saying fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      There is some companies that will absolutely take your money an run, they need to be put in jail ,those kinds of companies, But they are all mostly legitimate, at least they seem to be anyway, but the c-ck suckers could at least get in touch with you, that's what pisses me off, no communication, again good luck.

• Jr83
      Jr83 commented
      Editing a comment
      If u have Facebook get ahold of ace with third eye genetics.Tell him junior with the sorcerer f2 pictures refered u i highly recomend them they had a website but i think they had alot of problem when they triedto switch to crypto currency so they're redoing it but they have great rare strains

Seedsman has always came thru for me

Comment

Just got an email from AMS they stated they didn't receive any of my emails and said the product should be here by May 7th,if not get back in touch with them.We shall see.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's good news, Good Luck with them Smoke-a-lot.

• Campesino
        Campesino commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, certainly a promising development!
        I was going to suggest (in line with D.A.A.S.69 above) that you send them a link to this thread in one of your emails

Please let us know how it goes!

Comment

Yes please let us know cause I ordered from them (AMS) last winter and I received my order within 10 days. Plus they kept in touch if I was satisfied with their services. Mind you I lived in Canada.
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• NebulaHaze
          NebulaHaze commented
          Editing a comment
          I've also had good luck with AMS, but I want to make sure they're still at the top of their game

I finally heard from them and they said they are going to send me my original order again.i had to keep emailing them.we shall see.

Comment

• NebulaHaze
          NebulaHaze commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the update! Did they give any reason for the delay?

To this day I have not received this order,they said it would be sen tas soon as possible and that was about a month and a half ago. I just gave up and ordered from someone else. All I can say is buyer beware with this seed bank. I have ordered from MJ out of Canada and have received orders very quickly, not to big of an inventory but quick order time with no troubles so far with freebies with orders. Doesn't have to come from overseas either.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Smoke-a-lot, that sucks big time, thanks for the information.
          I live in an illegal state, but I hunt and fish with my mailman, an he's cool, and he used to tell me to always order from overseas, less risky, he said, but now I can order from within the USA, with not much risk involved, so I been ordering from New420Guy Seeds, in California, And I got my seeds in 3-4days, along with a nice tshirt, a beautiful weed calender, and some free seeds to.
          The guys name that owns it is Paul, and he told me he has sent seeds all over the USA, with no problems, plus he is a super nice guy too. He ain't got many different autoflowers, to choose from, but he's got plenty of photos to choose from, I'm growing 2autoflowers from him right now ,they about 35days old, an both are growing nicely.
          You might want to give him a call ,next time you order.
          I know i want be ordering from AMS, anymore, money is to hard to come by ,just to give it away to a rippoff.

• Smoke-a-lot
          Smoke-a-lot commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks D.A.A.S.69 will look into them

I have had such great luck with AMS, as recently as a few weeks ago, so I'm really surprised to hear you never got your seeds. I highly recommend contacting them again and letting them know, and I'm sure they'll resend your order out a third time or at least give you a refund. If you paid for the seeds, you should get your order or get your money back! Please let us know what they say if you do end up writing them again. Thanks for giving us updates on the situation. I'm sorry you went through all this, it's so frustrating waiting for seeds. I know that pain and it sucks!

Comment

• Smoke-a-lot
          Smoke-a-lot commented
          Editing a comment
          I have emailed them twice since they last told me that they would send my order ASAP and they didn't respond to either 1 of them. That is when I said I would just chalk this up to a lesson learned. I dealt with MJ in the past but wanted some strains they didn't have is why I checked elsewhere. Never had any problems with AMS before and just don't understand why on this order. My lost their gain on this 1.

Just received my order from New420Guy Seeds.Took 3 days to get them.I like the fact you can order any number of seeds you want at a very good price.I ordered a total of 13 seeds and with shipping cost under 100 bucks plus got 5 free. Not bad,hope the Granddaddy Purple they have is of good quality as I hope the 2 other strains are.Thanks again for the info D.A.A.S.69.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Smoke-a-lot, now that's some quick service, I like that fast delivery! !! Plus no customs, to worry about.
          I hope you have good luck with your seeds, I am currently growing 2autos from Paul, and they are doing fine, I hope yours turn out well, too.

Thanks I will let you know how they are doing

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X