Northern light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Northern light

What's the average height this plant grows, and how many weeks in veggie stage is best for this plant, have 2 plants growing now, thanks for any info

I would say the grower has the control for both. It depents your decired method of growing it. I'm growing 80% sativa on a 2x2x4 tent. 😂
    Current Grow
    Power Plant | 2x2x4 Tent | FFOF Soil | BP Cal-Mag | FF Trio Nutes | 300 LED | Temp R/H Gauge | Humidifier | Fans | 2 Gallon Smart Pot | 4' 190 CFM/Speed Controller | 4' Carbon | Passive Intake

Comment

• WeirdWiredWolf
      WeirdWiredWolf commented
      Editing a comment
      So am I, I feel your pain (I wound up with TWO plants in there...yowza).

Jeff,

SeedSupreme always gives plant height in its description of the strain. Look up your NL there. Whose do you have? I'm lining up some Sensi Seeds NL to grow this summer.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I bought the seeds from mlse over sea , its medium height plant, what ever that means, thanks for the info , that's what I was looking for, I read your cfl journal , when you grew yours,

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Mise? Is that the breeder?

Leafly lists it at a bit under 3 feet if hat helps.
      ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

Msnl , shows med height,

Comment

I haven't smoke any sensi in long time, I could be wrong on this, has red hair on it

Comment

I could be wrong, I got to think about it, it wasn't msnl sorry about that

Comment

Before I decided on which NL to get, I read about various breeders' versions of it.

Sensi Seeds NL: cup winner; genetics: NL #1 x NL #2 x NL #5 This is the real deal old school NL. This is the one I purchased.

Victory Seeds describes their NL as an "NL Cross."
              Expert Seeds: Afghan x Haze x Skunk #1.
              According to Kera Seeds, "Northern Light was once a mix of 11 varieties from the West coast of America." WTF??????

And the list goes on!!! https://www.seedsupreme.com/cannabis...ts-strain.html

Whenever I can, I choose a cup-winning chemovar--which is really the appropriate term to use here rather than "strain," because we can see that not all NLs are the same chemovar or chemical variety. Anyhoo, long story short: hope yours turns out well!!!
              Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
              2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
              Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I hope so to, 6 weeks old , and they are about a foot tall

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's good!!! C'mon now, Jeff, this is your journal: time to post some pictures for us!!! ;-}

I just finished up with one in flower and have two more in veg .my seeds we're from sensi seeds and was very impressed I just love this plant specially with friends they just love the dank smell and the taste is very good as well from my personal experience. My plant was three and half feet.when it was done. 900 true watts five to six ounces dry.

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There is nothing like home grown. I don't think I could even smoke street weed again...

Oh and before I forget you better have a good exaust fan scrubber combo cause it's gonna stink something fierce in last week's of flower lmao!!.

Comment

Ain't that so true alltatup.

Comment

Here you go

Comment

• alltatup
                      alltatup commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Looking good!!!

Well I did upgrade some , l bought a 2x4x5 grow tent, I still have that 2x2 grow box. I know I am going to catch hell for this for saying this. and switch to testing pH with bottle and drop testing, instead of electronic lot easier to keep pH, for me it is, my grow journal ,,, will say , Got lucky growing, ,,,,,,,,,, ingredients,,,,,,,,, lot of prayer, begging, talking,cussing at my plant everyday and a whole a lot o luck

Comment

• alltatup
                      alltatup commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Don't cuss the plant out: it's never her fault. All she's trying to do is produce the best bud for you.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X