1 plant way outgrowing the others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 plant way outgrowing the others

I have 1 plant way out stretching the others. Same breed of plant. Planted same time. In the stretch but she is over 2 and a half foot wide and 10 inches taller than the others. No clue what to do.

I honestly think she could fill 48x48 if i let her

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice you can look into doing some suppercropping or if you have the height raise the other plants so all the canopies are even. This way light will get distributed evenly. Lst and tie her down this will be a good bonding experience for you and your gals good luck.

Never thought about raising the other plants. Feel a bit stupid now. Lmao

Comment

• Campesino
      Campesino commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, Chefbjy offers good advice.
      Raise the short ones and supercrop the big one.
      Nebula has a good article on super-cropping. If you have not done it before I suggest cutting off a big fan leaf and practicing on the stem. You need to pinch until you feel it "pop" then it will be easy to fold. On the stalks of plants you often have to pinch as hard as you can using just the pads of your fingers. It feels like violence, but the plants respond amazingly well to supercropping.

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not stupid to ask questions. I had to drop a few off of risers when I flipped they stretched and evened out for the most part and got too tall to be on risers.

And yes have 92 inches

Comment

• Campesino
      Campesino commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, but supercrop the big one anyways they like it!

Yes thanks

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X