No announcement yet.

Brown spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At that height how do I know what leaves to remove. The biggest one is a reveg. Under leds it was obvious. Can i let them stretch a few days before i start cleaning or should l do it now?

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      You can always read the defol tutorial and decide what YOU want to take off. If they're still in veg you can strip them nearly naked and they'll take off once you flip to 12/12. You can take a peak at my journal on page 5 I did a heavy defol right before flip and the didn't even really blink at it. They're healthy and leafy now.

Gonna put 4 fans at each corner today. Hanging so as not to be to close.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Redwasp, probably hear some static but I take leaves from my autos all the time, mainly the big fans, and the lower ones, but I take mainly the inside ones, and don't take them all at the same time, I take 2-3 that's blocking budsites, everyday.
      Good Luck with yours, nice looking plants you got there.

Autos huh? did not know that. So I know a whole bucketful of jack about autos. I grow photos,with that being said,don't pay any attention to me.

Comment

No those are not autos. My autos went to the leds.

Comment

Guys they are in the stretch. All new leaves are beautiful. No more brown spots. But somehow the cal/mag i ordered has nitrogen. Assuming i shouldnt use it until i get it without nitrogen. Its 3 nitrogen

Comment

The magnesium is probably in the form of magnesium nitrate. A little nitrogen isn't going to hurt anything. It is an essential nutrient, after all.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X