No announcement yet.

Blue Mystic Auto Very 1st Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a close up shot, not the best picture, think I'll try again with a tripod. The picture makes the trichomes look kinda cloudy but they're clear.
    Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
    Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
    36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
    4 bulb T5's for Veg.
    2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
    IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
    3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

Weekly update. 12 weeks since she sprouted, getting closer, I'm thinking 21/2 or 3 weeks more but I could be wrong. Some pistils are turning brown and curling up, tricomes are clear, buds are growing bigger each day. I'm running out of room and was thinking about when it's time to chop and dry. Can I hang them out in the open or do I have to find a dark spot?
      Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
      36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
      4 bulb T5's for Veg.
      3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

• Campesino
        Campesino commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks GREAT!

It is better to find a dark spot that is climate controllable. Doesn't have to be pitch dark like during the dark cycle, but it is recommended to keep them out of direct light.

So I have another question, I'm on day 87 from sprout mid week 8 of flowering and on week 11 of nutes. What I'm wondering is at the beginning of week 12 should I continue with week 11 nutes? or should I start week 12 Flush?

Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
      36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
      4 bulb T5's for Veg.
      3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

• Campesino
        Campesino commented
        Editing a comment
        Buds are looking great.
        Flush timing depends on when you plan to harvest, and how you plan to flush. I only take 3-4 days from start of flush to harvest, using FloraKleen 2x daily. Keep on "ripen" nutes until you are ready to harvest, then flush.
        Maybe a little longer...

• uncledoug
        uncledoug commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Camp, That is what I thought, I'll wait till tricomes are cloudy to start, just didn't want to mess it up at the end. What does Florakleen do? Should I get a bottle or just go with water? Have to find my tripod, hard to get good close ups by hand.lol

Just ordered a quart, sounds like good stuff, they say use it once a month and then at final flush, is that the way to use it? Also what amount would you use in 1 gallon of water? Is Ph a concern at the final flush?
        Last edited by uncledoug; 05-30-2018, 12:18 PM.

• Campesino
        Campesino commented
        Editing a comment
        Florakleen is a flushing agent. Yes, I recommend, but isn't required. It improves the efficacy of the flush and reduces the time and amount of water needed.

Hey uncledoug , your buds look nice, but you still got 2-3weeks left, they gonna get lots bigger by then, plenty of time before flush,
      I can't wait to see them, when they are done.Nice job,
      I bet she smells good.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• uncledoug
        uncledoug commented
        Editing a comment
        Good Morning DAAS, Yes the buds are growing some each day so hoping in 3 weeks they are big and fat. I really like the smell, the exhaust works well, no smell at all while the tent is closed. The next grow I have going "Northern lights" are growing great, much better than the 1st grow, hope they don't get to big before the tent is ready for them,lol

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Morning uncledoug, you better hold your breath then, I've grown a couple of NLautos from Nirvana, and one got huge growing in supersoil, the other one got big too, and I had to put it outside ,she got so big,.
        But it's still some of our favorite smoke, around my house, along with Afghan Kush Ryder.
        The NLights, grew buds that were heavy, and hard as rocks to me ,almost.
        I'm sure you are gonna love the NLs, and I know that you will do a nice job with them.They hardly even smell, when growing.
        But that changes, nicely, when you pull some out of the jars, it's a nice sweet pineapple like smell, that will get you high as hell. When smoked. Lol

Update End of Week 9 flowering, Day 97 from sprout. Around 75% of the pistils have turned brown and curled up. The trichomes are getting cloudy, about 25%. We will see how things look next weekend after 10 weeks of flowering.
      Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
      36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
      4 bulb T5's for Veg.
      3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

• Chefbjy
        Chefbjy commented
        Editing a comment
        Very nice. Those are some big buds. Grats on a great first grow!

• Campesino
        Campesino commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed! Colas look GREAT
        Excellent work!

• uncledoug
        uncledoug commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for the kind words. Couldn't have done it without all the help.

Happy Fathers Day! So it's day 105 since sprout. I chopped the 6 tallest colas this morning, trimmed them and now they are hanging.Two weeks ago I chopped #7 coloa and tested it the other day, wow what a surprise, much better than what I've been buying and it was only about 25% cloudy with 90% turned pistils. Can't wait to try it with more time.
      Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
      36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
      4 bulb T5's for Veg.
      3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

• Campesino
        Campesino commented
        Editing a comment
        That looks delicious!
        Really great job uncledoug

Well my 1st grow is complete, total weight dry is 115g, I was hoping for at least 2oz so I'm a happy camper today.
      Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
      36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
      4 bulb T5's for Veg.
      3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking good, uncledoug, I bet you had a lot of fun, growing it didn't you.??
        Now you got plenty to enjoy, way more than you thought, that was a great job, for a first grow, for any grow, if you ask me.
        You did a great job.

• uncledoug
        uncledoug commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I did have fun growing D.A.A.S.69 and I have enough to last me for quite awhile, will make it easier to relax and watch the new grow.

• uncledoug
        uncledoug commented
        Editing a comment
        Campesino Thanks Camp.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X