A little help please: LOS,NTG& Organic growers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little help please: LOS,NTG& Organic growers

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	2.03 MB ID:	197494Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	3 Size:	1.56 MB ID:	197497Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	2.09 MB ID:	197498 Opinions please, since I started my grow using BAS Malibu soil and nothing else I have only watered the plants. Besides that a weekly top dress of cilantro or peppermint. Plus one or two times I tried using farina which has malted barley and a few times some oats, once some fresh compost/soil on top and a near emergency when I drenched the plants in Dr. Earth Root Zone to ill result. I only saved the plants by doing an immediate full flush in the first 24 hours x 2. Well that almost caused a riot on GC but I did save the plants. Some kind soul anonymously sent me some wigglers and the plants are thriving now at 42 days from sprouting. Last week I folier fed with a scant 1/8 tsp of Aloe 200X in 2 liters h2O on alternating days. Everything is fine and I have moved them from 220W of T5 to 600W of MH in a 1000W ballast. Minimal supercropping and 2 sets of being FIM’d they all look fat and beautiful.

My question is now that I had some cash
    I bought some amendments that I couldn’t afford earlier and i’m Asking how should I bes introduce these ingredients to my 4 plants already thriving and to my soil mixture for 12 new seeds I plan to drop Sunday

Crushed 2 row malted barley
    DTE Neem Seed Meal
    DTE Bio Live
    DTE Kelp Meal
    Coconut water
    200X Aloe Vera
    Bioag Ful Power

So you see I am in the middle of two cycles on the beginning of what I hope to become a personal medical perpetual grow. I know I have made some mistakes, this is all a test run as I tune up for a 200 gallon LOS indoor garden medicine cabinet for my moms and dads and accumulate the soil, amendments and equipment I need under a very tough fixed budget. I am willing to be patient to get the soil done correctly.

As always thanks for your time, help and consideration.
    Warm Regards my peeps
    Paracelsus

PS THIS IS THE LAST WEEKEND TO REGISTER FOT THE FREE ONLINE OREGON STATE UNIVERSITY
    PERMACULTURE DESIGN COURSE SEE BELOW FOR MORE INFO
    Last edited by Paracelsus; 04-20-2018, 02:16 PM.
    My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
    The universities do not teach all things

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X