Happy 420 GWE Users!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 420 GWE Users!

Todays the day! Although I dont use the products (yet) I wish you all happy stones throughout the day! I will be with you in heart!

Whats everyones stock that they are consuming today?

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Happy 420! I'm smoking moon rocks, made with sour hound as the bud, blue dreams hash oil, and dry ice hash made from trim from the two of them!
    Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• Doubledealing72
      Doubledealing72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah! I used 20g of bud to make the oil that I needed (I used the CHILLAX method, no heat required. It's on this site, or you can Google that phrase and it will come up on other sites as well). Then I just took some small sour hound nugs, rolled them around in the hash oil, then rolled that around in keef.

Talk about being high lol

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I grew some sour hound auto wow what a taste to it loved the stuff it just never got big had a 6 inch rock hard nug lol

• Doubledealing72
      Doubledealing72 commented
      Editing a comment
      I really enjoy the taste as well. I ended up with around 2oz. The only way I can describe the smell and taste is a sweet flavor

Happy 420 my fellow growers.

Comment

happy 420 all have a stoned day
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Chem dawg 4, ghost train haze, starkiller and long peaks blue!!! It's also my birthday today
        Instagram: @farmerjim420
        What is VPD?
        diygrowdata.com

Completed:
        #1 Nirvana Super Skunk - 49/49 - DWC - 64g (1 plant)
        Completed: #2 Nirvana Lemon OG Haze - RDWC - 460g (3 plants)
        In progress: #3 DARK HARVEST GROW CHALLENGE! (Group Thread)!
        In progress: #3 Dark Harvest Grow Challenge - farmerjim (thread)

Current Setup:
        • Scrog Tent: HydroFarm Phantom cMH reflector & ballast - Phillips MasterColor 3100/4200k
        • Mainline Tent: HydroFarm Phantom Dual 315 cMH
        • #diyrdwc
        • GH Flora Trio, CalMag, Hydroguard, ArmorSi, Diamond Nectar

Comment

• kingfish
          kingfish commented
          Editing a comment
          Happy Birthday and also 420 day.

• Trichomefarmer88
          Trichomefarmer88 commented
          Editing a comment
          Happy b day fellow stoner/grower!!

Originally posted by farmerjim View Post
        Chem dawg 4, ghost train haze, starkiller and long peaks blue!!! It's also my birthday today
        Happy bday! Mines on sunday lol!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Happy 420 everyone!! I believe I'm going to smoke till i drop today^_^

Comment

I'm vaping a combo of "Black Jack" and "Bubbelicious". Happy 420 day everybody.

Comment

Thanks for the reminder. Happy 420!

Comment

I'm about to load up a thiiiick blunt with a blend of Girl Scout Cookies and Purple Thai, go smoke it on my back porch, and enjoy the beautiful weather here. Happy 420 all

Comment

Happy 4/20 all! I'm going with an Afghan Kush/Mazar blend in my vaporizer. Gonna get seriously relaxed.
                  Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                  2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                  Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Greeted the day with all the respect it deserves,wake and bake with some liberty haze,than onto some gorilla glue for lunch and on to dinner for a RSO cap
                    happy 420 to all and to all a good nite🤪

Comment

Happy Jday all.
                      It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X