Nirvana question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nirvana question

I got my order fulfilled from Nirvana but no freebies today. Do they come separate? Thanks

When I ordered from Nirvana, I got no freebies.

Comment

same here. I recently ordered from Seedsman and they say they are sending freebies. Won't get them for another week or so though
      Instagram: @farmerjim420
      What is VPD?
      diygrowdata.com

Completed:
      #1 Nirvana Super Skunk - 49/49 - DWC - 64g (1 plant)
      Completed: #2 Nirvana Lemon OG Haze - RDWC - 460g (3 plants)
      In progress: #3 DARK HARVEST GROW CHALLENGE! (Group Thread)!
      In progress: #3 Dark Harvest Grow Challenge - farmerjim (thread)

Current Setup:
      • Scrog Tent: HydroFarm Phantom cMH reflector & ballast - Phillips MasterColor 3100/4200k
      • Mainline Tent: HydroFarm Phantom Dual 315 cMH
      • #diyrdwc
      • GH Flora Trio, CalMag, Hydroguard, ArmorSi, Diamond Nectar

Comment

If nirvana does send you freebies they send you mystery seeds a pack of 5. I received one pack of freebies from my 2nd order because I had to go through a credit card verification process that required me to send a picture of my card. For the extra hassle as they put it they sent me the mystery seeds. I doubt I'll ever bother to grow them.
        48”x48”x80” flower/main tent
        600w mh/hps
        32”x32”x63” veg tent
        viparspectra PAR 450 led
        FFOF soil, Fox farms nutes, raw silica
        5 gallon Smart Pots
        Current grow Aurora Indica, Girl Scout Cookies, Wonder Woman (all Nirvana)
        Current grow progress: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/159795-locrian99s-2nd-grow

Comment

A year or two ago, Nirvana used to give 10 Mystery Seeds with every order over a certain $ amount - last time I ordered from them, no bonus seeds were sent
          I like big buds and I can not lie.

Somango XXL (3 gal)
          Blue Mystic (7 gal)
          VIPARSPECTRA 450W LED Grow Light
          Coco Coir w/30% perlite
          Fox Farms Nutrients plus Cal-Mag Plus

Comment

Pretty sure they stopped the freebies, kind of a waste of time and energy to grow mystery plant that might turn out to be a male anyway.

Comment

I’d order nirvana seeds from Seedsman if it’s a strain they have available. Some strains nirvana only offers direct. Their original glue I believe is one. I think any that are described as an online exclusive. And Seedsman is often out of stock as well. I don’t worry too much about freebies as I have an idea of the particular strains I want to grow. I’m using my Seedsman freebies to start some plants for friends that are going outdoors right now. Except for a one strain I’m interested in.
              48”x48”x80” flower/main tent
              600w mh/hps
              32”x32”x63” veg tent
              viparspectra PAR 450 led
              FFOF soil, Fox farms nutes, raw silica
              5 gallon Smart Pots
              Current grow Aurora Indica, Girl Scout Cookies, Wonder Woman (all Nirvana)
              Current grow progress: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/159795-locrian99s-2nd-grow

Comment

I guess it really doesn't matter it's just that I've heard that so many companies offer freebies that it would be nice but with the seeds I got if they are all successful through cloning and then harvest it doesn't matter a bit. Problem is with the mix pack I got one each of 4 strains.

Comment

• Locrian99
                  Locrian99 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yea that kind of rough especially with pheno variations if your desire is to keep a mother and clone it.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X