Temperature or humadity ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Temperature or humadity ?

Im switching to 12.12 , i got a problem with atmosphere, its very hot here, ive got a water cooled AC which makes humadity, so when i turn it on it decreases temp but increases humadity, which matters more for flowering ? Should i use it ? Its also taking in fresh air, it sets humadity around 60 and temp 23, is it ok for flowering?

You probably need a huge dehumidifier but if the humidity is too high it will cause mold or bud rot and too high of heat will make the buds smaller and leafy but if it’s dry your plant will produce more resin as a natural defense to the dry weather hope this helps you make a decision

Comment

What's your grow space like? Do you have exhaust? From what I've read humidity should be closer to 40 than 60 during flower for the reasons deadhead mentions above.
      Instagram: @farmerjim420
      What is VPD?
      diygrowdata.com

Completed:
      #1 Nirvana Super Skunk - 49/49 - DWC - 64g (1 plant)
      Completed: #2 Nirvana Lemon OG Haze - RDWC - 460g (3 plants)
      In progress: #3 DARK HARVEST GROW CHALLENGE! (Group Thread)!
      In progress: #3 Dark Harvest Grow Challenge - farmerjim (thread)

Current Setup:
      • Scrog Tent: HydroFarm Phantom cMH reflector & ballast - Phillips MasterColor 3100/4200k
      • Mainline Tent: HydroFarm Phantom Dual 315 cMH
      • #diyrdwc
      • GH Flora Trio, CalMag, Hydroguard, ArmorSi, Diamond Nectar

Comment

• bk_getrich
        bk_getrich commented
        Editing a comment
        farmerjim im growing a single plant with four 40 watt cfls in soil. and i have intake fan(ac) which takes in fresh cold and humid air, and i also got an out take fan which is connected to lights and taking out their the heat

• farmerjim
        farmerjim commented
        Editing a comment
        Any pics? how bushy is the plant? Maybe removing some of the larger fan leaves will cut down on the moisture in the air? probably not the amount you need though.

You have to have great air flow to flower in that high of humidity it can be done but you risk potential mold problems as stated above. 23c isn't hot at all infact you want it a little higher for photosynthesis to occur at 25c - 27c You will want to bring your humidity down and raising temp to 26c will probably help with a little humidity. Photosynthesis can be fine with temps in 30c but you don't really want it that hot in flower imo.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• bk_getrich
        bk_getrich commented
        Editing a comment
        Chefbjy Yes i have a good air flow, the whole humad air is constantly moving in and out, in nature mold grows when humadity is steady
        Last edited by bk_getrich; 04-18-2018, 07:12 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X