Indents on leaves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indents on leaves?

I checked for pics of what I have on some leaves and I can't find anything like this? Is this an issue?

Not sure bud... might be the picture, but the leaves look quite “leathery” if that’s a word... lol

Comment

Leaves feel okay? Could this be caused by the light being too close? I keep raising them but sometimes they grow faster then I catch it? Don't see any flying or crawling bugs? They are about 6 different sets of leaves with this and most are near the top? These plants are at least 10 weeks now. Just waiting for my tent to finish. 8+ weeks now.

Comment

My experience, for to intense of light...the leaves sides will start to curl up before they start drying out... same as if they are getting to hot at the top

Comment

That's what I thought as well? Not seeing any real damage justnlittle indents? Only a few leaves have them as well?

Comment

Maybe a mutation in the genetics

Comment

Haven't seen something like that before myself. Are you spraying the leaves with any type of foliar spray by any chance?
              Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
              White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

Hapened to me recently and was head stress. Raised tje light and its doing better now.
                Current Grow
                Power Plant | 2x2x4 Tent | FFOF Soil | BP Cal-Mag | FF Trio Nutes | 300 LED | Temp R/H Gauge | Humidifier | Fans | 2 Gallon Smart Pot | 4' 190 CFM/Speed Controller | 4' Carbon | Passive Intake

Comment

I keep raising them almost daily. If my first grow doesn't finish soon I might have a height problem. I've been training 3 plants for at least 10 weeks now. I had too many plants so I set up a little closet to keep 3 plants in veg state. Should get a huge yield from these girls 😎. The indents do only appear to happen on top leaves so it must be the light? Thanks everyone.

Comment

• strainsgrow
                    strainsgrow commented
                    Editing a comment
                    In my experience it was the light.

You look good bud. Cant say from a few pics. But looks normal. Life never goes as expected.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X