• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going into growroom during dark hours

Hi fellow growers,
    I need to go into my grow room tonight when lights are
    off, for a few minutes.
    Just to empty and restart my dehumidifyer.
    I am in week 6 of blossom, 2 weeks away from cropping.
    IS THAT A PROBLEM??!
    THANK YOU,
    PAPA

Howdy PAPA, I use a green head lamp when I need to do anything in the grow room after lights out. It is supposed to be in a spectrum that does not 'upset' the plants light cycle and I have not had any problems with my plants by using it. I do try to keep the night time incursions to a minimum though. An unexpected benefit from using the green head lamp is that the trichomes appear to ;lump out' and sparkle brightly in the monochromatic green light. The white pistils stand out as well. exposure to other wave lengths of light could adversely affect the photo period of the plants causing stress to them.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

I assume you may not have a green light or night vision goggles... If you do, use those.
      One brief intermission should not upset their photo-period. Limit the amount of light that they are exposed to both quantity and duration. I would make the room as dark as possible and sit in it for several minutes so that my eyes adjusted before opening the tent. Then only use minimal indirect light. Be Quick. and don't make it a habit.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X