I think I'm almost there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'm almost there?

54 days into flowering. This is my OG kush. It's gone through hell and back but still has rewarded me with some sweet looking nugs. The close up is the best I could do with my camera. When I use my little microscope they are more clear then creamy colour. Also I still have lots of white hairs. This is very exciting now as my first outdoor plant developed white powder mold so I had to call it early as the mold started getting too close to the buds.

Do all the hairs turn red or do some stay white? Is it normal to have a few spots that are just clumps of white hairs. Looks very cool but is this normal? I will try and get a pic of one of them. I did notice it is only on the very top bud so could it be too close to the light? I don't see light burn but just wondering? Loving the sweet aroma from my babies. 😎

Just a probably dumb question? When the light goes out for the night the smell increases 10 fold for a couple of minutes. Just wondering why the smell gets stronger just after the light goes off?

Happy Friday 13th everyone!

The answer to most of your questions is - It's all normal - actually great looking buds and great pics. Some hairs will be white when you harvest.
    Show us a pic of the whole plant.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Thanks. My first indoor. I will get some more pics tomorrow morning. I'm embarrassed to show the entire plant lol. It's a sickly plant that has some nice nuggets but just wish there were tons more😞. I will also post a couple of my girls in training. I am hoping for a little bit of comments/help/criticism on how to get even more of a flat canopy. This one is looking 10x better then my poor 2 little plants flowering now. I've made many mistakes and try to learn as much as possible from them. I've done more research on this then all my own illnesses put together! Much better therapy by fare anyway. I've been topping, F.I.M., bent plants on a 90° angle and have tied down more branches then I've ever seen. This is so much fun and again therapeutic.

Won't have too many but I do believe what is growing is looking and smelling pretty fine! Love the crystals and tricrones that shine with the naked eye. Mother Nature you ROCK!!!

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's awesome! It's a great hobby - I swear the plants grow right in front of you. And when you get some fine looking buds - well - they're just so easy to stare at for hours. I can understand if you don't post pics of your whole plant, anyone here who has grown has some sort of runt or a cast off in the corner of the tent - only beautiful to its parents. Hehehe
        Ed Rosenthal once said "Smoking cannabis isn't addicting - growing it is."
        Good luck on your growing!

Here are my next three getting ready for when the other 2 are done? This is my first training attempt. Started late on a couple but I think it should fit my 20x32 tent nicely?

Comment

Here are a couple pics of the entire plant.

Comment

Comment

This is 8 weeks now. How much longer before I should start flushing or are they still to clear. Seeing both with miniscope but not sure if you wait until she's ready before flushing? Using soil.

Comment

Topped it a few days befire finding out I had 3 males. I moved it back into 12/12 anyway after removing it a week earlier. Yah the poor girl went through hell. But it's come back nicely with some dark nugs. The top is cool with the 2 buds growing side by side. 😎

Comment

Having problems loading pics so having to do it 1 at a time. Sorry for all the posts. Here is the entire bag seed mystery plant.

Comment

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X