Russet Mites, or revedge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russet Mites, or revedge?

So I'm not sure what this is, Broad/ Russet Mite Damage, deficiency, or Revedge?
    The leaves have had the weird hollow looking light color in the center for a few weeks, the canoeing started a week ago, and I first attributed it to running a heater just over her head. Depleted Super soil so feeding Botanicare grow at full strength on Botanicare feeding schedule, also started mixing it with compost tea, but problem started before that. Sun, 50-85 degrees F, Humidity ranges from 40-70%. The plant was revegged a month ago after forcing sex, has been moved twice, kinda jammed in there with the Autos in background.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts on cause! Thinking about chopping it, incase it is mites, kinda hate to though, since it is smelling really good, and think could make some good nugs.
    Organic Soil,
    with molasses,
    In a Greenhouse with,
    Redneck engineering.

More pictures. The white stuff is Dietomacious earth, no shiny ness to the leaves, but they are kinda puffy and wrinkly, canoeing is mostly at the base of leaves. I can't see anything under the leaves with my microscope, but I can only get the piece of junk to focus in at 2X, so may not be powerful enough?
    Organic Soil,
    with molasses,
    In a Greenhouse with,
    Redneck engineering.

Comment

• Deadhead91
      Deadhead91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like combo of things not sure if you have the fan blowing directly on them but if so it’s causing wind burn, 2 major things heat stress and too cold after you want temps from 65 to 80 and 74 is around the sweet spot and maybe humidity issues and possibly a ph problem hope this narrows it down a little bit with the info provided and the pics I saw

• GreenhouseEffect
      GreenhouseEffect commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Deadhead! It is kinda breezy, I put an oscillating desk fan on them recently. Been having a hard time keeping temp and Humidity in range with unstable spring weather to. Definitely some weird conditions have happened to this bagseed-ling. She has till September to vedge, so I can get her happy before flower, as long as I did not contract the Borg! Ugh, hope I don't have those little brats!!

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm with Deadhead91. 50f is really cold and if it's been revegged it could be a combo of things. Have you got a ph? If you had heat directly on them it could cause some cupping/canoeing heat might be too close. Do leaves look wet or like plastic or any other signs you run by symptom checker? If it's the only plant with symptoms pests might not be your issue.You want to warm up the environment not the plant itself. But seeing your greenhouse you probably know that.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X