Vacation disaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vacation disaster

Left for a week on vacation first mistake.second mistake left friend in charge of them. I mixed up enough water to with gh trio nutes hydroguard all he had to do was ph make sure all getting air in the dwc buckets ad nute water as needed between plants about two gallons of water a day came back two plants where already dying one dead two more root rot been trying to bring back don't know if I should cut down start over .it's funny how people don't love there babies like you do on plant is a Carmel creme photo other is a bubblegum auto.the timers where set for 18 6 light schedule they were off when he checked on them so he unplug every thing trays running extcords forgot to plug exhaust fan in and air pump.carmel creme is sleeping

Sad. I didn't get everything though. Why didn't he send pics if he noticed something was off? Lazy? Just didn't check on them?
    Inexperienced outdoor grower, near Switzerland. I have some theoretical knowledge and only a little bit of practice, hence take what I say with a grain of salt. Also I believe everyone has his own growing way.

Comment

Sounds like your friend needs a pee pee wack.
      "Be an artist of consciousness, your picture of reality is your most important creation, make it powerfully profoundly beautiful" Alex Grey

Current grows in flower 🌺
      5 Star Killer 1 Terp-n-Pine "manifolds", four 7 gallon, two 5 gallon fabric, super soil, water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea (started modified nute program beneficial waterings/amendments (no bottles) at week 3
      600 actual watts, 12 gen7 vero 29 cobs, 70 watts deep red/far red (emerson effect)

2 GOO & 2 Island Sweet Skunk, 5 gallon fabric, super soil
      Water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea
      400 actual watts, LED build

Canna nutrients line with boost - dwc, Terpinator - dwc
      ​​​​​​botanicare calmag plus and GH silica, pH up/down

Super soil - mixed myself
      13.5x14 grow room divided, 13.5x6 flower 6" can fan pro max/can-lite carbon filter, 13.5x8 veg/work room passive intake

Comment

• St.buds
        St.buds commented
        Editing a comment
        A pee pee wack! Yes lmao

Are you still friends?

Comment

• Campesino
        Campesino commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, it would take me a while to forgive. I have probably only a handful of friends who could maintain that status after something like this.
        ribbitt we feel for you buddy!

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I certainly would not give or smoke any weed with him and if he asks for some give him a branch of the dead plant and say smoke this lol

• RosettaStoned
        RosettaStoned commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes ojh! Perfect! 🤣🤣

Damn such a waste.. That's a lot. I feel sorry for you dude. And what happened to your friend? Did he apologize and bend the knee?

Comment

It took a couple weeks to talk to him again I'll see what he says when I take jar heads advice gee never again what sucks is my vacations will have to be short fishing or hunting trips there went that part of my perpetual Herbst have replacements going doing great,if you want it done rite you have to do you're self

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ribbit You just need someone who is as passionate about growing as you are I have two friends who look after my grows when Im gone and I look after theirs , Hell My buddy even manifolded some plants for me while I was gone

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I hunt and fish as well Im in Mass. how about you?

I hunt and fish getting ready to go turkey hunting end of the month .My wife son and I went last night a called a few in getting exited

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          love turkey hunting don't go much anymore my legs don't sit still for very long any more lol good day to go find them though it snowed last night damn

Cool thank you my son is excited firs turkey hunt

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          do you use a ground blind they are supposed to work good on turkey I always tried to get to them before light so when they flew down they came my way

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X