Am I good here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Am I good here?

What’s Poppin my GWE peoples!...Ok I’m back with another issue lol... according to my grow buddy journal this seedlings is on Week 2 day 2 and just got tap root in water,it seems small or stunted but the entire time on week 1 it was standing strong and no seedling deficiencies whatsoever (as far as a noob can’t tell),I let pH drift to 6.2 from 5.8,I added a light nute mix at roughly 150ppm temps in early 80s(lights on ) and would drop to 77f (lights off) if it dropped any lower then space heater would kick in...50-60%RH...I’m using tap water...I have no idea why it’s taking so long to establish roots...can anyone help me...I’m so lost...this ain’t bag seed either...this very expensive for me as I am in a tight spot right now and spent my last (pretty much) to get seeds...is there any other reason as to why seedling seems to be dragging along?..i germ’d seed in rapid rooter and soon as tap root cam through I planted in DWC,The very first day in bucket I planted to low because the rooter constantly stayed wet,so I raised it 1” above rocks to let little bubbles burst through and then sat tap root on the bubbling rocks and filled up net pot as you can see,I left rooter exposed because I would top feed until a root hit water,now I have root in water I don’t see much rapid growth...I am following Nebula’s grow for DWC,I don’t know what else info I can give you guys,but any help is highly appreciated TY

Looks OK to me.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X