Urgent advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgent advice please

Guys. I've purchased big bud. My ladies have been in soil since 9th March. Today they've started shooting pistil's. When do I start and stop the big bud ?

hope this helps
    Attached Files

Comment

It does yes . Do I count week 2 from now as pistil's come thru or week 2 from when I potted into soil?

Comment

I’m pretty sure they have a veg chart and bloom chart so veg is for 24/0 or 18/6 light cycle and bloom is for 12/12 which is for flowering so whenever you switched the light cycle is the start of weeks 1 but honestly I use fox farm for the base nutrients cause advanced nutrients base line is too confusing and too many options but I use fox farm and I use advanced nutrients for supplements such as Sensi cal-mag xtra bud candy overdrive and flawless finish

Comment

Hi Jamie
          Are you growing Auto-flowering or photoperiod plants?
          If you are growing photoperiod plants, the nutrient schedules are based on when you flip to 12/12 lighting. Therefore, when did you flip to 12/12?
          Unless you are growing Autos, it really doesn't matter when you put them in soil, it only matters when you flip them to 12/12.

Comment

I'm growing autos Yh . And autos you don't have to put on 12/12 do you?

Comment

• Campesino
              Campesino commented
              Editing a comment
              No, so in the future please include information like that (even in the subject line if you want to attract growers of Autos). Otherwise you are asking us impossible questions!

With Autos, I'd count first pistils as start of "Early Bloom" (usually week 5 on nutrient schedules).

OK sorry for not putting full description. Will bare that in mind.. OK so advanced nutrients saying week 2 to 4 do i start counting to week 2 from when i first see pistil's? ?

Comment

• Campesino
              Campesino commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, on that chart, I would start week 2 when I saw Pistils on Autoflowers. I would then proportion out the rest based on time to expected finish.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X