I Need a Pros Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Need a Pros Help

I got home from work at 1030 and 2 of my 4 plants are like that..?!?! i watered them at 11 am then left for work. They werent like that before hand. so what happened? are they overwatered?

Not alot of info there. Are there holes in the buckets? Anything different youve done. They seem healthy. No problems to this point?

Comment

• nacemasterflex
      nacemasterflex commented
      Editing a comment
      GROW INFO4 female plants in 32×32×63inch tent. 400w hps. 2 fans and out-take.i "should" start flowering cycle in 10-15 days.)......... only recent difference(Yesterday) is theres 4 plants in my tent instead of 6. yes i have like 15 little holes. see i ive lately been concerned about my drainage. but how do i stop soil from falling out.

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      You put a couple of inches of small rocks or gravel in the bottom before the soil when you start.

Still not a lot of info. Are they on 24/0 18/6 looks like bed time to me. Ph? Temp? Humidity? Lights?
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• nacemasterflex
      nacemasterflex commented
      Editing a comment
      my Ph levels run around 6.0- 6.5 the Temp is generally about 75 degrees Farenheight with 34-40 % humidity i water them late morning and i pretty much just eye it out by run off etc..but u do have a Soil Moister Gauge. and always use same container to water with so levels dont change much

• nacemasterflex
      nacemasterflex commented
      Editing a comment
      lights are 400wHPS "vegatation" bulb,then ill switch to the 400w MH"Flowering" bulb.and i also have 3 small supplement LED lights hanging abov as well

• nacemasterflex
      nacemasterflex commented
      Editing a comment
      (3)×18w Full Spectrum LED as supplemental

What's your watering schedule and practice? Soil/coco?
    Space for Rent.

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you water everyday? to runoff?

not normally its about every day and half now that i got new and adequit fans(old ones too weak/shit got hot.) i use my moisture meterand touch,.. more or less to water them. .But they aren newish buckets so i was thinkin maybe drainage

Comment

• nacemasterflex
      nacemasterflex commented
      Editing a comment
      and " Mr Furley" to answer that correctly lol yes that was a typo im using the Halide light now. and 2 of the 6 plants were male. so i took them out

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      How about a fan? Is it on your plants? How high is your lights from the plants?

• nacemasterflex
      nacemasterflex commented
      Editing a comment
      i have 2 six inch fans in the tent and also a 6" inline fan i used for outake above my light on the roof if need be. and my light is between 18-22 inches away. i have no idea why but 2 plants got much taller than the other 2 same age but like a 2 to 4 inch difference

These 2 have been pretty healthy up untill now

Comment

Comment

all 4 plants😒😕

Comment

Kinda looks like nitrogen toxicity.
          First journal: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...th-drip-system

Comment

I'm thinking wet feet from poor drainage. The big fans on the bottom look like nitrogen toxicity but they also look bumpy and droopy from too much water. I don't think you said soil or coco. If soil, is it a good cannabis soil? It doesn't look like much perlite either. If you can't get them to dry out you may have to consider a transplant into smart pots with perlite and new soil. If you are already in flower stage, it's a tough call.
            4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

thanks everyone what i did was used a very fine screen netting,and made way better holes on bottem and sides for better drainage and more oxygen and then i dried them up for 2 days before watering again. they already look much better just within this past day

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X