1st timer need help.. yellowish/brown spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st timer need help.. yellowish/brown spots

Hi guys 1st seen the spots maybe 3 -4 days ago and been monitoring ever since.. the problem has definitely gotten worse.. need help identifying the issue.. 1.5x1.5x2.0m tent under 400watt MH Terrazilla medium.. any help would be greatly appreciated guys..

Around the time the problem started was right after i trimmed and trained them .. gave them a light feeding .. growzilla A & B (veg mix) at 1/2 strength, tap water PHd to 6.0-6.2 .. lights at the time were around 12inches away from the canopy.. 3-4 days ago.. lastnight I lifted the lights and now are sitting around 20-22 inches.. worst affected areas seemed to be around the centre of the light (possible cause?).. I was hoping it was just the older leaves but seemed to have moved to newer growth also.

Comment

Calcium/magnesium deficiency. Get some CaliMagic - will also turn the leaves a deeper green color.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Dutchman1
        Dutchman1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed, Cal/mag. Oh that light at 12 inches is a little close also. I understand you moved it up so thats good.
        Last edited by Dutchman1; 04-03-2018, 09:17 PM.

Light burn can cause some problems. Looks more like some kind of ph fluctuations to me. Check for pests?
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

Will grab some calmag today.. yip constantly checking under foliage for pests.. the odd flyer but nothing major .. i did do a full incesticide spray awhile back .. my babies HATED it lol ..

Comment

• Dutchman1
          Dutchman1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Dont wet the leaves when you do one. Just mist in the air around them. Also never spray pesticides in flower. I never use pesticides period. There are other ways.

Awesome thanx guys .. ohh another noob question .. with calmag do i add that with the current feed cycle?.. how do i apply??

Comment

• Dutchman1
          Dutchman1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Read the directions. You can apply with a regular feed. I like to add cal/mag on my non nute water but thats just me....lol.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X