Fastbuds seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fastbuds seeds

Has anyone else not had luck with fastbuds seeds? I bought a 3 pack of CBD crack and haven’t had luck with any of them. First seed was into a jiffy pellet and on the window ledge in the bathroom with heater set to 26C. Seed germinated but never broke the dirt after 14 days. With the other two, I followed the directions from their website. Placed 2 seeds in warm water and in the closet on top of the hot water tank. Seeds both popped in about 60 hrs of water. Planted in jiffy pellet root down. Left for 10 days and didn’t get anything from either. They are currently having their 3+2 and 5+3 sale and was thinking about taking advantage of it but concerned that I didn’t have any luck. $40 CDN out the door.

I have been looking at green75_ on Instagram and he seems to have fantastic luck with their seeds. I just don’t understand

thanks for the help

Who are you ordering from?

Comment

• Kevingm1987
      Kevingm1987 commented
      Editing a comment
      Seedsman, fastbuds doesn’t ship direct to Canada at the moment. Hopefully soon with legalization around the corner

Man that sucks I have had my best yields and best smoke from fast buds I love there autos. I just grew a 9 oz tangie matic in 9 weeks It blew me away how awsome that plant was.
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• Kevingm1987
      Kevingm1987 commented
      Editing a comment
      And this is what I have heard and what I have seen. That’s why I bought. I don’t know if CBD crack is a tough strain or what. In my cart at Seedsman now I have tangie, Girl Scout and blackberry. I just want them to work. Currently growing a seed from RQS and Dinafem and not super impressed with size for the moment at 4 weeks old

No problems with thier seeds, so far.... if thay tailed what’s going on after that would b my question? Temp, light, water,overwater,underwater, or ph could b way off seeds must b kept warm and moist I spray with PHed water and cover with humidity domes and lower the light to keep them warm. Do some research on the GWE site u will find everything u need to make them work.... good luck .... and welcome 😊

Comment

• Kevingm1987
      Kevingm1987 commented
      Editing a comment
      All seeds came in the same package from Seedsman. Delivery was late February. The bathroom heater is set to 26-27 so it’s always that temperature. It’s a small master bath maybe 40 sq ft so very easy to main the temperature. Also it’s on the north side so doesn’t get any direct sun but again had all other plants germinate fine under same settings from 3 different breeders and a bunch of veggies. I just don’t get it, maybe a bad batch or just bad luck.

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      ????????? U got me ,I guess it could b a bad batch

• Kevingm1987
      Kevingm1987 commented
      Editing a comment
      I sent an email to fastbuds direct to see what they say. It sucks that it’s $40 gone but I think i will still take a risk on their seeds. I can’t deny the pictures people have of them. Their seeds look awesome. Currently growing in soil but doing more and more research and next time I think I will try growing in coco coir

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X