Should I repeat week 6 nutes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I repeat week 6 nutes?

Hi. I have been growing 2 dinafem white widow autos under 400 watt HID. I was pretty much following Nebula's tutorial on her 3 autos under 250 watts with a few differences because I was trying for more yield .My vivosun grow bags are 5 gallons and I vegged 24/0 for the first five weeks then I switched to 18/0 due to learning that I was prolonging the ripening process. My flowers are not nearly as developed as her' s were at the same stage of the grow. I should state that I have followed her feeding schedule exactly. This is the point where she reduces the amount of floragrow from 1/4 tsp to 1/8 tsp. My question is this: in your opinion, should I repeat the scheduled week 6 feeding until my plants catch up, or should I stay on schedule with the feedings? I'm a little late in asking perhaps, because my cyco coco pearl is newly dry to my first knuckle. Thanks for any advice you may give. This is my first post. Long time Lurker/stalker😎

That still looks like "Early Bloom" to me, so yeah, another week of the same should do fine. None of this dosing schedule stuff is carved in stone and you have to use your best judgment.

My rule is if in doubt, go with the earlier week's nutes. Lots of people seem to see yellowing of the bottom leaves when flowering, and that's a sign of not enough N, usually. Giving it another week with a little more FloraGro while she still in early flower (and stretching!) seems like the right choice to me.

Comment

I agreer with DJ: those buds are still doing a whole lotta growing, so I wouldn't start lowering nutes yet.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Thank you both very much for your advice. That's just what I'll do.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X