Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Time Making Butter, Need Your Advice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Time Making Butter, Need Your Advice!

Hello growers!

So it is my first time making canna butter. I read all the instructions and tutorials, but still got some questions

Totally I got about 20 grams (0.705479 ounce) of dried edibles, (sugar leafs + little buds). However it is mix of 2 strains. (blubbery and jack herer)
    So what you think does it worth to make canna butter of mixed strains? or maybe amount of edibles is to low for it?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Zaxar,
    "edibles" refers to the final products that we eat. I think you are referring to trim, and it sounds like you have 20g of good quality trim (including small buds).
    It's not a lot, but you should be able to make some butter with that. I would say absolutely put the two strains together and make one batch of butter.

Comment

• Zaxar
      Zaxar commented
      Editing a comment
      Tanks a lot for info!

If 20g is not a lot maybe I should use half dose of standard butter?
      The goal Im trying to reach is to serve some cakes for 4 person

• Campesino
      Campesino commented
      Editing a comment
      You should be able to make a 1/4 pound (113g) butter with the trim that you have. That will be more than enough for a cake.
      You lose a bit in the process, so to yield 1/4 pound you will need to add about 20% more butter initially. I'd add about 135g butter and expect to yield about 110g

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X