Cannabis and Sleep Apnea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannabis and Sleep Apnea

This is new and unexpected for me, so I wanted to share.
    My Sister suffers with Sleep Apnea and uses a CPAP. She does not normally consume any cannabis, but she decided to try one of my cookies. That night she slept better than ever and her CPAP data showed that it wasn't just her impression. She had averaged 0.9 events per hour and that night she had only 0.2. She decided to run a test and has been eating half a cookie every other day. A pic of her recent CPAP data is attached. I think it is rare to see such significant quantitative evidence of efficacy!
    She is so excited about this that she started doing research and found several studies showing a link between THC and Sleep Apnea such as this one https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12071539
    She is here in CA visiting and plans to head home soon. She wants to take cookies with her obviously, but she is flying home and concerned about legal ramifications. She asked me to ask the forum about the legal consequences of getting caught flying with cookies.

Good for her!
    First journal: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...th-drip-system

Comment

Not worth the risk,to many drug sniffing dogs at airports! Why not seal them up and send UPS or FEDX ?

Comment

Campesino, what an awesome plant that we are growing, it's good for whatever ails you.
        Yeah, I'm with Potted, why not FedX ??
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

That's awesome!!
          Fresh baked homemade cookies, vacuum sealed sent UPS, and a happy easter card?
          Organic Soil,
          with molasses,
          In a Greenhouse with,
          Redneck engineering.

Comment

Yeah, you all are right about the flight.
            I'll pack and ship them.
            I am really amazed and happy that they are helping her so significantly. She's excited that she might be able to go camping again! She hasn't been willing/able to sleep without Cpap for years.
            So, yeah D.A.A.S.69 it is an amazing plant!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X